'16 TN LB Tariqious Tisdale

And only un-confirmed rumors at this point, but from talking to some folks around here, there was a house party in a wealthy kids home. I'm told the kids were all high on bath salts and before destroying the home to the tune of $40,000, he Tisdale had sex with a girl in front of everyone at the party. Really bad character and judgement from what I'm told. It's a shame because the kid has blue chip size and athleticism.

Kid sounds like a straight boss. These are the kind of alpha-males I want playing for UT. I expect Butch Stones to get on the phone ASAP and push for an early commitment.

Hate seeing things like this with instate talent. Tennessee is finally starting to produce SEC level kids on a regular basis and now it seems more and more of them have huge negatives about them before UT can even sign them. Hopefully some families and HS coaching staffs can get some of these kids turned in the right direction. It's so much easier to build a class around 8-10 quality instate kids each year.

Yeah although I worry about the West TN area players that get hype. The competition is so poor that alot more fail than succeed in terms of their HS ranking.

TN talent explosion has really been from the midstate particularly Nashville

And only un-confirmed rumors at this point, but from talking to some folks around here, there was a house party in a wealthy kids home. I'm told the kids were all high on bath salts and before destroying the home to the tune of $40,000, he Tisdale had sex with a girl in front of everyone at the party. Really bad character and judgement from what I'm told. It's a shame because the kid has blue chip size and athleticism.

By the time the truth comes out from a HS party.. They ordered pizza and drank big K cola and watched American Pie and turned if off once the parents came home

I watched him play a few weeks ago and if he doesn't get an offer it is not because of off the field issues

He was offered by UT this morning and Ole Miss yesterday per his HS coach. He went to camp with each school this summer.

Last edited:
"One of the coaches came and got me while we were standing on the sideline and he brought me to the locker room and I sat in there with coach (Butch) Jones and he asked me about my grades and I said they were good," Tisdale said. "Then he told me he had some good information for me and he was like, 'I want to offer you a scholarship to the University of Tennessee. Then, he said, 'I wish you could play for me today.'"

"The atmosphere, the fans, the team, the band, it was just all great," Tisdale said of what impressed him the most. "They show support."

"I'm 6-5, I'm fast, I run a 4.53, I'm physical and I'm a great defensive player," Tisdale said.

https://tennessee.rivals.com/content.asp?CID=1678833

Reactions: 1 person
my connections in Lexington say this kid is all world talent physically but he will have to clean up his act big time to play major college football. Grade and conduct concerns a plenty with Tisdale.

my connections in Lexington say this kid is all world talent physically but he will have to clean up his act big time to play major college football. Grade and conduct concerns a plenty with Tisdale.

If the last sentence is true, then he lied to Butch. Butch asked him how are his grades, and he said good.

Are you the one who told us he went to a party, got stoned on bath salts and banged a girl in front of everyone?

I can tell you with certainty Tariqious grades are at qualifying level, with a 2.3 core. Since he is a JR he hasn't taken the ACT. As long as he continues to do what he is supposed to in the classroom, grades will not be an issue, so he told the truth.

I can tell you with certainty Tariqious grades are at qualifying level, with a 2.3 core. Since he is a JR he hasn't taken the ACT. As long as he continues to do what he is supposed to in the classroom, grades will not be an issue, so he told the truth.

Awesome!

you can get in a major college with a D average?

VN Store

Back