'16 TN ATH Darel Middleton (Tennessee signee)

This would be a great pickup. I love how he says "I don't care if Bama comes, I bleed orange". It seems like we are getting more players that care about what it means to be a volunteer. It will be fun to watch this player progress in the next three years.

Don't think it's been mentioned but, fellas, this would be huge. Going after a kid like this proves that Butch "gets it" IMO.

;)

1376614.png

Tight end
Powell, Tennessee
Powell
View Map
Ht:6'6"
Wt:230 lbs
Class:2016 (High School)

Darel Middleton - Yahoo! Sports

Carlos Younger just posted these highlights from Darel's Freshman year. Beast. Carlos says he's a lock for #1 player in TN in 2016.

Darel Middleton Class of 2106 Freshmen Highlights - YouTube
Don't think he will be a Te by the time he gets to college. He is going to be a manchild when he is a senior.

Is this for real!!??? Nothing like getting a great young prospect who loves UT and doesn't give a hoot who has something to say about it. Lol

I wonder how big this guy will be by the time he actually starts playing 6-10ish 7ft? :D

I'm gonna save my boom up all night and release it in the morning. Sorry honey I'm saving my boom for a high school boy! J/K! That is awesome and I can't wait to boom it in the am!

Powell High School athlete Darel Middleton will finish his freshman year of high school this week. He will do it already knowing where he will play college football. The 6-foot-6, 230 pound tight end/defensive end has already made his college decision as he has chosen to stay home and play for his hometown Vols. VQ

BOOM!

Reactions: 2 people
Hell yeah!

On a side note, I can't imagine being this kid's size at 15 years old. Pretty sure I was still well under 6' and 130 lbs at the most at that age.

VN Store

Back