'16 LA WR Stephen Sullivan

Personally I think lsu is done with being even in the top 2 or three of the west

Imo in the not to distant future

AM
Alabama
Auburn
Lsu

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 person
That escalated quickly. Not sure why this guy just went off after we tried to point out our wr depth. Sensitive people these days

As you're painfully aware, it doesn't matter what your program was doing when Hitler was blowing his brains out or television was invented. "What have you done for me lately?" LSU has left Tennessee in the dust in the modern college football era along with Florida and a number of other SEC programs. So much so that it's not the end of the world if a top 100 WR recruit decides to go out of state. Can TN afford to lose prospects like Hightower and Ramsey to the likes of Bama and Florida State?

Like I said, happy hunting.

Les Miles allowed a Derek Dooley coached team to have a lead going into the final play of the game. Pretty sad considering considering it was at home and our QB was Simms. I also remember Da'rick Rogers dragging Mathieu 15 yards down the field.

Losing Chavis will hurt. He "done a lot for you lately" and LSU has been known for their defense mostly. Lots of NFL talent gone to waste if you really think about it considering LSU had the talent to win so many more games and titles. Hmmm I guess we're in the same boat..we both can't beat Bama :(

Hopefully Fournette stays healthy or things could get ugly in a hurry.

If LSU is that good we might see you in a SECCG sometime in the next few years. Now gtfo.

Reactions: 2 people
As you're painfully aware, it doesn't matter what your program was doing when Hitler was blowing his brains out or television was invented. "What have you done for me lately?" LSU has left Tennessee in the dust in the modern college football era along with Florida and a number of other SEC programs. So much so that it's not the end of the world if a top 100 WR recruit decides to go out of state. Can TN afford to lose prospects like Hightower and Ramsey to the likes of Bama and Florida State?

Like I said, happy hunting.

Did you really type these words?

One more thing. I went to a game in Baton Rouge against Florida in 2013. The amount of apologies I got from every LSU fan about the terrible atmosphere in the stadium was immense.

Apparently any game at LSU that's not under the lights sucks. This came from every one of your fans starting when we landed at the airport.

They were right. Completely underwhelmed.

Last I checked you guys just moved a QB recruit to WR because of a lack of depth. LSU doesn't have that problem.

Shows how uninformed you are about WR talent. This kid will blow up at WR at UT. And you seem to talk a lot of smack for a program on the decline.

20-9-3

16 of those wins came before 1970. This century's record stands at 6-2 including 2 wins against the Vols in ATL. It's a great time to be a Tiger.

Is it though? You're forgotten about. Did lsu even show up to media days? Who knows as I'm sure no one was watching.

LSU and Florida fans. It's so appropriate they are annual rivals. Both never did crap in football prior to the 90's.

You can bump LSU up to the 2000's. The whole state smells like sewage. The natives sound like they are speaking in tongues. I don't know why a kid would want to go there for 4 years.

Freakin hot dog water.. That's what it smells like

20-9-3

16 of those wins came before 1970. This century's record stands at 6-2 including 2 wins against the Vols in ATL. It's a great time to be a Tiger.

Yeah because I want to watch those qbs you guys have. Enjoy remembering the good times because let's face it that's as good as you guys are ever gonna get.

I've always heard lsu fans were nice in baton rouge but I remember going to the '06 game and they were absolutely awful. Haven't cared much for the tigers since

I for one root for LSU against those bammers.

I personally don't have a problem with them. I would rather see them do well over Bama or Auburn. But the jackoff in this thread makes me reconsider my thinking about LSU. We all have idiot fans, I guess he's one of theirs that happened to wonder off the reservation.

Reactions: 2 people
CM5qRp0UAAA08Sc.jpg

VN Store

Back