'16 LA WR Mykel Jones

Gary is Michigan come NSD. Gary working on Little for Michigan

Yeah, I don't think OM lands him but they'll be a hat on a table or a name on his list. The hype around them from truly elite players looking at them is unbelievable. Oxford's a nice, quaint town and I appreciate it, but it isn't exactly the setting I'd imagine kids from all over the country would be drawn to. Somehow they are.

Bunch of CB for Ole Miss.

Rumor Callaway leaning towards Ole Miss as well.

Oxford new WRU?

New WRU...

200.gif

Reactions: 1 person
Bunch of CB for Ole Miss.

Rumor Callaway leaning towards Ole Miss as well.

Oxford new WRU?

If anyone is new WRU it is Clemson or Baylor.

If I am WR, in actually playing for Lane Kiffin. You won't find very many OCs that can showcase a WR like Kiffin. Fr/So/Jr/sr it don't matter if your his #1 guy your putting up huge numbers

If anyone is new WRU it is Clemson or Baylor.

If I am WR, in actually playing for Lane Kiffin. You won't find very many OCs that can showcase a WR like Kiffin. Fr/So/Jr/sr it don't matter if your his #1 guy your putting up huge numbers

There is one WRU, and there is no need to discuss who it is

Reactions: 1 person
Yeah, I don't think OM lands him but they'll be a hat on a table or a name on his list. The hype around them from truly elite players looking at them is unbelievable. Oxford's a nice, quaint town and I appreciate it, but it isn't exactly the setting I'd imagine kids from all over the country would be drawn to. Somehow they are.

Somehow...

:question:

LSU....imo.

Absent some type of change, probably not likely for a few reasons. More or less LSU is done at WR, he's not a bad pickup though but not sure he is a high priority at all compared to LSU's immediate needs. I believe he might have had a knee injury as well. He started hot his freshman and sophomore years but somewhat faded from what I remember.

Rivals.com
4 Star WR Mykel Jones plans #Bama #Vols and #OleMiss visits in the weeks before signing day Rivals

He will visit Alabama (Jan. 15), Tennessee (Jan. 22), and Ole Miss (Jan. 29), and he is not looking at any other options.

“No sir, that’s it. That’s my final three,” Jones said. “They were just the schools who were there through thick and thin. Even throughout my injury. I just felt like those were the best fits for me as a player.”

Was that an Alabama writer that said (in tweet thread) that he has Alabama in top 3, along with Tn and Ole Miss? I ask because if he is not, that is annoying for him to word it like that. Like oh btw, and Tn and ole miss.

was that an alabama writer that said (in tweet thread) that he has alabama in top 3, along with tn and ole miss? I ask because if he is not, that is annoying for him to word it like that. Like oh btw, and tn and ole miss.

ajc

chris kirschner
four-star wr mykel jones has #alabama in his top three along with #olemiss and #vols

VN Store

Back