'16 LA DT D'Andre Christmas-Giles - (Former UT Commit 8/29/15)

Do we have room for this guy or are we just not confident in the other prospects higher on the board?

Do we have room for this guy or are we just not confident in the other prospects higher on the board?

He's under the radar because he missed most of last season and hasn't gone to a lot of camps. He will probably be climbing the rankings a bit.

D. Brown is the only really highly rated DT we seem to have a legit shot at right now (could change), but I don't think this says anything about him. Taking 2 HS DTs makes sense IMO.

Kinda reminds me of Hightower:

iu

edit: Sin City Vol'd

Last edited:
Reactions: 2 people
watch his film though. I see why he is gettng a big bump soon. Kid has a burst, uses his hands well. He has a nice little swim move.

He and Marlon Dunlap are very underanked and 4 star talents. Would be happy with either or both.

247 says he grew up in wisconsin so should help when he gets lsu offer.

It sounds like we may have a few extra spots starting to open up so maybe butch is looking for some under the radar guys to fill up the class

I heard they're hoping to get him in under the new Red Coat classification. It's a NCAA loophole that Butch discovered, where it doesn't count against any scholarship limit. Essentially a free gift, wrapped with a bow. They'll sneak him in through the Chimney in the middle of the night.

Last edited:
Reactions: 15 people
I heard they're hoping to get him in under the new Red Coat classification. It's a NCAA loophole that Butch discovered, where it doesn't count against any scholarship limit. Essentially a free gift, wrapped with a bow. They'll sneak him in through the Chimney in the middle of the night.

The red coats are coming! Thanks Paul Revere! :eek:lol:

Reactions: 1 person

Ah man, this was setting up to be great. Assumed you were gonna go British Army there...

Reactions: 1 person
Per Hubbs

One of the new offers this week was New Orleans, La., defensive tackle D'Andre Christmas-Giles. Tennessee has made a strong move there and that has made a big impact on Christmas-Giles and his family. The 6-foot-4, 290-pound defensive lineman had to sit out his junior season while he transferred but Tennessee saw enough in him from his spring tape and a scrimmage to pull the trigger and feel like they may be ahead of the curve as he continues to draw a good amount of attention.

From talking to several close to Christmas-Giles he may be one to watch in the coming days and weeks as he seems very high on the Vols. He very much appreciates the offer from the Vols and likes what they have to offer. That's one we're monitoring even as we head into the weekend.

Reactions: 5 people

VN Store

Back