'16 JUCO CB Desmond Henderson (UT commit 9/17/15)

This guy is 6'3? Weight?

Plays more like a safety to me than a true cover CB.

Good at shedding blocks and making tackles.

He seems to get beat a lot initially at the LOS and then recovers downfield and bats down passes with his length.

?

He's 5-11/ 6-0.

This guy is 6'3? Weight?

He seems to get beat a lot initially at the LOS and then recovers downfield and bats down passes with his length.

https://twitter.com/JeffGeo14/status/671094690016591872

This picture from Jeff George's Twitter account is a picture of him, Alexis Johnson, and D.J Henderson. George is 6'6", Johnson is 6'3-6'4", so I'd say Henderson is more like 5'11"

This guy is 6'3? Weight?

Recently I've been wondering about the possibility of giving one of our corners a look at Safety in the spring. If Jennings stays at WR and we miss out on Warrior, we'll probably need another body there for depth at least.

Bama had a lot of success this year moving a CB or two to Safety. Even if Cam leaves, our numbers should be fine at CB (as long as everybody stays healthy at least). It might be interesting to see one of the corners get a look at safety.

Of course, between Warrior and Jennings, that will prbably be completely unnecessary anyway :)

VN Store

Back