'16 GA DE Mykelle McDaniel (UT signee 7/23/2016)

He got to campus on Saturday. Will be in school Wednesday. Not sure he will be able to get on the practice field this week as there are still some hurdles, but there doesn't seem to be any worries long term. He's likely to redshirt anyways.

-Fortenberry

Reactions: 6 people
McDaniel developed into a heralded recruit under Grayson defensive line coach Mike Inman, who played at Alabama in the late 1970s. McDaniel learned how to study film, improve his technique and build on his natural gifts of speed and power.

“His tenacity is second to none,” Watson said. “I’ve never seen a high school kid take it so seriously.”

Watson raved about McDaniel’s ceiling, too, saying he’s a more polished prospect leaving Grayson than former No. 1 overall recruit Robert Nkemdiche — a NFL first-round pick this April.

“I was around when Robert Nkemdiche was at Greyson. He was a straight bull-rusher,” Watson explained. “But Mykelle, he can beat you with speed, he can beat you with power. He can beat you with technique. See Robert didn’t have all that when he was in high school. … (Tennessee) is getting probably one of the smartest and most prepared football players that I’ve ever been around.”

https://www.seccountry.com/tennessee/smoke-signals-late-signee-mykelle-mcdaniel-reports-to-tennessee

Reactions: 22 people
I love the boobs.

hqg-65.gif

Reactions: 4 people

VN Store

Back