'16 AZ DE Jonathan Kongbo UT Signee 2/3/16

Wants him to be the focal point in D and Barnett is already that.

Does his father understand that his production is likely to be better when another elite DE is on the other of the line? I'm thinking not if he wants him at Ole Miss as opposed to here.

Our D is gonna be legit next year. Playmakers all around. Won't be anyone to focus on D, that would be all of them.

If JK is as good as advertised, he would have his best chance to get some solid numbers with that D line. Good chance to be drafted after 2 years.

Wants him to be the focal point in D and Barnett is already that.

How stupid. Does his father even football? Number one is that Barnett will be going pro after this season...that gives him 2 more years to be the focal point. Number two is that when you are the focal point with no one else on the other side being productive, you get double-teamed so that you aren't productive. Number three...remember, coaches lie to get your signature.

This makes ZERO sense to me. There are 11 players on defense and any of them can be the focal point at any given time. If you are sacking the QB on every play, guess what??

Bingo! Freeze and Kiffin are just getting his signature.

Wow. I had this guy as all Vol. of course it's not over till it's over but the tea leaves are definitely going against us.

If he goes Ole Miss I think LWS nailed it once again in the war of insiders.

I fully believe that the main reason Freeze is going so hard after Kongbo is retribution for last year, i.e. Richmond.

Kongbo is not going to Ole Miss after these allegations have come to light. There was some release describing how his father was upset about Freeze's lack of transparency.
Kongbo's family has been focused on a family nurturing atmosphere (hence the Bituli comments etc). I do not think that is going to happen.
Just a theory, but it is mine.

VN Store

Back