'15 VA OL Chance Hall (UT commit 7/3/14)

Boom! Before anyone disses this kid because he's a 3 star, remember Coleman Thomas was and will be our starting RT. Now, let's lock down Richmond at LT and be done with OL recruiting this cycle.

Versatile player...either OG or DT. Just like Jashon Robertson. Good pick up.

Wonder if this commit will stick? Bet UVA will be in it all the way til NSD.

Callahan mentioned that one source that he talked to liked him as a tackle as much as Richmond. If we get both that's a pretty solid o-line class.

Reactions: 2 people
iNyls4XWvdsh.gif

Versatile player...either OG or DT. Just like Jashon Robertson. Good pick up.

Wonder if this commit will stick? Bet UVA will be in it all the way til NSD.

I think the staff likes him as an OT. We already have plenty of OGs.

Chance_Hall_t610.jpg

Last December in the VHSL 3A State Championship, Chance Hall had an absolutely incredible performance in a game that I fully watched as I was rooting for the high school I graduated from, James Monroe High School. In this game, Chance Hall absolutely dominated for Northside and seemed to always be in the backfield putting pressure or stuffing running plays in the backfield.

This was a game that included two players who will be playing for Richmond this fall but Hall had a huge game and proved that he was a four-star caliber player. Hall knows how to penetrate while also having the power to blow up offensive lines. This is a guy that is quite talented as a defensive tackle and it would be insane to move a guy who will be a very good defensive tackle to offensive tackle.

Virginia Tech's Hunt for DT Chance Hall

Hall's contributions to the Vikings state championship season came on both the offensive and defensive sides of scrimmage. On offense, the junior was a first-team choice in the Blue Ridge District, Conference 31 and the 3A West all-region teams chosen by the coaches and VirginiaPreps. Defensively, Hall was strong all season long but an absolute force in the playoffs where he recorded 9.5 of his 12.5 sacks for the season. Additionally, Hall had 14 tackles for loss, 17 quarterback hurries and was in on 82 tackles for Northside.
https://virginiapreps.rivals.com/content.asp?SID=914&CID=1592613

Reactions: 7 people
ESPN 4-Star.

In before nationdom says it doesn't matter about any other site my computer only works with Rivals.com and his offers don't matter ether cuz 3 stars ain't nutting but crap

Serious note... Looks like an intimidating mean streak type of guy

BOOM!

Congrats Mr. Hall! Welcome to Tennessee!

Played DL. Staff likes him at OL. Both spots most feel we need as many players as we can get. I see nothing wrong with it at all. Have to hope it has nothing to do with Richmond. With all the flip flopping Harrell is doing, maybe the staff decided this kid was a bit more stable commitment wise. Solid pick up.

One the Hudl clip, he is listed as 6'5 285. And he looks the part. On offense, I like how he finishes his blocks to the ground. As a DT, he shows decent speed pursuing the ball. The fact that he plays RT on the OL is an excellent complement to Richmond. With his experience playing DT, I would assume that playing guard would be no problem for him.

I have been convinced all along that we would take 5 OL in 2015. The depth chart really needs 5.

VN Store

Back