'15 TN CB Ugo Amadi

I can't stand sgm.I have never seen him post one positive thing.

Were you around for the Kiffin era? Only time I can remember him saying anything nice about the Vols. Then Kiffin left, and the butthurt ensued. Blocked him shortly thereafter.

But he also said this too

Amadi says he is trying to convince defensive end Kyle Phillips of Nashville-Hillsboro to join him in Baton Rouge as well as his former teammate cornerback Justin Martin who is at NE Oklahoma A&M Junior College.

"I am going to do my best to recruit them but you know there is so much i can do," he said

It would be great for Martin and Phillips to end up at UT. I would have liked to have Amadi but UT cannot win them all. If we get Martin and Phillips, they would contribute to an already exciting class.

3 yrs riding the pine at LSU.....Good choice...Really guys this will not be a loss other than he is from Tenn. Good luck at LSU!!!

But he also said this too

Amadi says he is trying to convince defensive end Kyle Phillips of Nashville-Hillsboro to join him in Baton Rouge as well as his former teammate cornerback Justin Martin who is at NE Oklahoma A&M Junior College.

"I am going to do my best to recruit them but you know there is so much i can do," he said

If I was going to read into that quote, I'd say one or both of those guys is going elsewhere, and Amadi knows it.

Reactions: 1 person
I saw on Twitter where he chose LSU so who will be our next targets? Who cares he was only a three star right?

Last edited:
I would love to roundhouse kick quite a few posters on this board and I am sure I have one coming myself but good gosh some of you are miserable dolts

Some of you guys are sad. Kid gets a full ride to LSU and y'all ridicule him and say he can't play. I don't know if he can play or not but good for him for getting his education paid for-- I really really hope we land Phillips but I'm not going to knock this kid over his choice. Most of you morons are jealous and wish you had such a choice

Reactions: 2 people

VN Store

Back