'15 TN C Nick Marshall

It may help get him a Tennessee uniform....if he is not eligible then he doesn't help anyone but in a yr he will have a better idea of what Tennessee is with CDT

Possibly. It could also go the other way if Tyndall goes just over .500 without bringing in any recruits. The one thing it absolutely doesn't do is answer the need for a big man in 2015.

Possibly. It could also go the other way if Tyndall goes just over .500 without bringing in any recruits. The one thing it absolutely doesn't do is answer the need for a big man in 2015.

Are you a Memphis or a Tennessee fan? Seems you're trying to portray yourself as a Vol fan, but everything you speak on has a tiger slant to it.

Reactions: 1 person
Are you a Memphis or a Tennessee fan? Seems you're trying to portray yourself as a Vol fan, but everything you speak on has a tiger slant to it.

I'm a Memphis fan, wasn't ever trying to portray myself as a UT fan, sorry thought my username made it clear I lived in Memphis. More importantly though I'm just a huge college basketball fan, and enjoy looking at a number of message boards.

I'm a Memphis fan, wasn't ever trying to portray myself as a UT fan, sorry thought my username made it clear I lived in Memphis. More importantly though I'm just a huge college basketball fan, and enjoy looking at a number of message boards.

I figured you lived in Memphis, but we have numerous members that live in Memphis and are Vol fans so wasn't assuming you were a tiger fan simply based on where you live.

VN Store

Back