'15 OH LB Jerome Baker

Definitely just some kind of filter.

I'm sure that's what it is. It just threw me off with the contrast to the white trim on the bottom of the helmets that has the Riddell logo on it. Two different shades of white seems weird but anyways, if there are gray helmets next year, I got claimsies on these internet points.

Thig is going to deserve a another raise if he brings in some more top talent this year.

Baker and McKenzie getting the red carpet rolled out this weekend. Baker would have to be Butch's most impressive pull yet.

I don't want to set off any "jersey conspiracy theory" alarms, but is it just me or do the helmets in this pic look like they have a metallic/ gray tint? Just something I noticed.

pic.twitter.com/8B3lmHjRZS

Sorry, I'm on mobile and it didn't let me
Attach a URL

The filter may be giving them the grey tint, but they are definitely metallic. I noticed right off the bat the way they are reflecting the colors around the room, and thought it was a metallic paint as well.

BleOe7bCQAAc1dy.jpg

Reactions: 5 people
I don't want to set off any "jersey conspiracy theory" alarms, but is it just me or do the helmets in this pic look like they have a metallic/ gray tint? Just something I noticed.

pic.twitter.com/8B3lmHjRZS

Sorry, I'm on mobile and it didn't let me
Attach a URL
Notice the color of the number on his back? There is a blue colored light behind him. That + filter + cell phone quality pic = metallic looking helmet. I wish it were true though. The gray jerseys need better helmets...

VN Store

Back