'15 NC RB Bryce Love

Five years of material...7 posts...2 likes....good pace :eek:k:

I try not to post for a half hour after eating to avoid cramps. New guy is a little excessive IMO though. :)

Just here to talk football and my vols gbo!

Terrypedigo is a poster that tends to ramble and is highly allergic to punctuation. You may already know that since you have been lurking a while but thought I would clear that up.

"It was good. I really like the campus. It's a beautiful place. The opportunity to come here is really special," Love said. "It was surprising, but definitely a good surprise."

"I knew coach Jones had done a lot to the program and I knew the campus was real nice and a lot of players came back but I didn't expect to be like this with all the changes coach Jones has done, the people on the this staff like coach Gillespie, it's just real amazing here," Love explained.

"The family aspect is really strong. It's a real beautiful place down here," Love said. "A lot of people down here, you ask the players, they talk really good about the program as well. So, just the family aspect so far."

"Definitely a 1-2 punch. They talked a lot about Jalen Hurd and he's a really good running back but I could add speed to it and getting into open space and cutting and things like that," Love said. "I like how they open up the offense a a lot, it's not just between the tackles, they let you get out in the passing game as well."

-VQ

Plans to be an EE.

Reactions: 5 people
img0000.jpg

Reactions: 1 person
Love said he talked with Tennessee’s coaches about how he could fit into the Vols’ backfield, and he believes he could form a strong “1-2 punch” with freshman running back Jalen Hurd, a former five-star prospect who was among the 14 early enrollees who arrived at Tennessee in January.
“Jalen Hurd, they talked a lot about him. He's a real good running back,” said Love, who also claims offers from Clemson, North Carolina, N.C. State, Ohio State, South Carolina, Stanford, Florida, Georgia, Duke and East Carolina, among others.
“I could add speed to it, get into open space, cutting ability — just things like that. I like how they open it up a lot, not just (running) between the tackles. You get out in the passing game, as well, and things like that.”

“I mean, (Tennessee) was surprising, but definitely a good surprise,” Love said, “and I’ll definitely be back.”

GoVols247

Reactions: 2 people
Mike Farrell video interview on rivals...Love recently went to UT and said he's real comfortable there, "Family atmosphere, Coach Butch runs a real organized program, Coach Gillespie knows what he's talking about, Just had a real good time." He's visiting Stanford next week, looking forward to that trip. Plans to visit UGA, Auburn, and other schools "down south". Farrell asked him about his top 10 he plans to announce soon and to name 3 schools that will for sure be on there...he said, UNC, UT and OSU. Love said UNC and UT are recruiting him the hardest and he has the best relationship with Coach Porter (UNC RB coach) and Coach Gillespie.

I think UT is in pretty good shape here early on.

Reactions: 2 people
Rivals.com ‏@Rivals 1h
Bryce Love checks in at the Charlotte #RivalsCamp and talks #Vols, #Stanford, #UNC, #OSU and more. RCS Charlotte: Bryce Love - Rivals.com Video @rivalsmike

Said he loved the visit. Said Butch runs a nice organized program. Really respects Coach G. Going to visit Stanford soon. Said he's going to come out with a top 10 in May. Farrell said give me 3 schools that will be on that top 10. Love said UNC, UT, and tOSU.

Edit... Ron got me lol

VN Store

Back