'15 JuCo DT David "DJ" Jones

From what I understand there just isn't the funding in TN for JUCO football programs. Would love Butch to pull some Haslam strings and get Pellissipi a team. Talk about a pipeline...

I go to Pellissippi and what annoys me is there is no sports teams... at all. They have a small-ish rec center and intramurals that does something interesting once every 2 months.

What SEC school has the lowest academic requirement?

Ole Miss is ranked pretty low academically and offers in state tuition to kids who achieve a certain ACT/SAT score. My brother put down that he wanted OM to receive his ACT scores upon taking it, mostly as a joke cause he was never planning on going there. Then they sent him something congratulating him on receiving in state tuition. Not sure if that reflects their admission standards but it's not a bastion for higher education.

Most of our Juco colleges that I'm aware of, especially the state funded schools are 99% commuter colleges. It would be a monumental undertaking to start football programs at these schools.
Exactly there has to be on campus housing for the student athletes.

Ole Miss is ranked pretty low academically and offers in state tuition to kids who achieve a certain ACT/SAT score. My brother put down that he wanted OM to receive his ACT scores upon taking it, mostly as a joke cause he was never planning on going there. Then they sent him something congratulating him on receiving in state tuition. Not sure if that reflects their admission standards but it's not a bastion for higher education.

Should have hard admissions just for the hot ladies

Hutchinson CC seems to be ran pretty fairly. They put guys out to a variety of colleges. Mississippi JUCOS are funneling kids to State and Ole Miss every year.

Are Georgia military college and Fort Union in VA classified as JUCOs? If so, would make sense to steer recruits there in terms of location.

VN Store

Back