'15 Georgia PG Ty Hudson

Lost 2 commits, had one senior that never played transfer out.

Signed Okorah and Domingo. Still looking for a back up PG.

Don't let facts get in the way of your argument though. Anyway this thread is supposed to be about Ty Hudson anyway. Hudson is an unranked 15' with a few solid offers from Clemson, K. St. and Xavier. If he continues to play well during the AAU season, he will probably end up as a 3* 130-175 type player.

I thought we ALL agreed to MOVE ON.....at this point...to quote Hillary Clinton..."What does it matter that 4 Americans are dead"....Recruiting, of course, doesn't rank up there with dead americans but as far as our former coach goes....I think we all agree that he underachieved with the folks he had here regardless of how many asteroids they had attached.....This argument with CCM being at the center is really starting to wear thin....I wish him well....HE IS NO LONGER OUR COACH FOR GOODNESS SAKES....

I thought we ALL agreed to MOVE ON.....at this point...to quote Hillary Clinton..."What does it matter that 4 Americans are dead"....Recruiting, of course, doesn't rank up there with dead americans but as far as our former coach goes....I think we all agree that he underachieved with the folks he had here regardless of how many asteroids they had attached.....This argument with CCM being at the center is really starting to wear thin....I wish him well....HE IS NO LONGER OUR COACH FOR GOODNESS SAKES....

Please note that I respond to posts, but I'm not the one beating the dead horse. I'm more than happy to talk about DT and Ty Hudson.

Reactions: 1 person
Huge fan of this kid... great pace to his game. Understands the pg role very well. The college game is a lot of transition and ball screen game. Excels in the open court, will need to improve his PNR game but outside of that dude has a D1 ready body, plays on a pressing hs team which also plays a lot of zone in the half. Definite Coach Tyndall PG. Star police need not worry he was recently ranked as one of the top 5 prospects in Ga by the people who actually know GA Hoops.

Cincy lean early

Zo got a couple too. Hopefully he fills in everything after the couple with better guys than Zo did.

Yeah he seems like he is a much more intense recruiter than Zo but he still has to bring them in. Hopefully the future will look much brighter after his second class.

Why the hell not at least try for the best? Sure we are more a football school, but we have some of the best facilities in the country and early playing time available. CCM was a fool.

One thing is for sure. If you don't recruit the best, you will not sign the best. I would rather see him try and fail than not try at all. CM did sign Stokes and Hubbs and I consider them in the best category. Coach DT can do it also.

Last edited:
2015 Southern Stampede guard Ty Hudson holds offers from Clemson, UAB, Virginia Tech, and Radford, and recently visited Clemson last Monday, who seems to have made the guard the biggest priority thus far. He will be visiting Virginia Tech in the coming month.

Yes really really want Evans! Let's say Evans goes to Illinois...and Vols get Miller then who would u say CDT wants as the high school point guard?

Probably depends on who's left at that time, Nick Rogers could still be available and wouldn't be a bad option.

No mention of Tennessee at all, guess he's off the board...

Clemson has been the leader for 6-1 PG Ty Hudson of Mableton, GA for most of the summer, but Thursday night Hudson declared Ole Miss as his current leader as his official visits approach.

"I like Ole Miss a lot," said Hudson adding that Clemson is now #2 n his list. "I went up there (in August) and I just feel in love with it. I just liked everything about it."

Hudson has three official visits set. He goes to Clemson September 26th, Ole Miss October 3rd and Creighton October 10th. He also plans to visit VCU and Virginia Tech.

Clemson now trails for Hudson | Clemson Recruiting | The State

VN Store

Back