'15 GA WR Jayson Stanley

Can't wait for Zero to make a thread for a guy that commits to UGA that we didn't even offer.

Soon.

3 star...didn't want

lolol. jayson stanley is a 4 star. #26th wr in the nation with a great offer list. as i said in the abernathy thread don't use one service as your guide for rankings. anyone who does that is a recruiting newbie. the 247sports composite which takes in all of the sites rankings is a great resource.

lolol. jayson stanley is a 4 star. #26th wr in the nation with a great offer list. as i said in the abernathy thread don't use one service as your guide for rankings. anyone who does that is a recruiting newbie. the 247sports composite which takes in all of the sites rankings is a great resource.

Man.....Stanley gonna make a killer receiving core along with Preston Williams for you guys.......

Oh wait........

Reactions: 2 people

Anyone can use whatever they want. I have followed recruiting since around 2000 and have always used Rivals. I understand that things have changed with the services, but I look more at offers. Sure, more offers are being made these days, but you can still get an idea how good someone is.

Who are you trying to convince? Sounds like you're talking to yourself. However, if you need to see what a prototype WR should look like we have plenty on our roster and coming in to compare. Let me know how that works out for you.

Go look at our wide receivers and go look at yours...

VN Store

Back