'15 GA OL Chuma Edoga

Why does it send you to Chuma's thread when you are clicking on the recruiting football talk thread?

Why does it send you to Chuma's thread when you are clicking on the recruiting football talk thread?

Don't know, but mods must have moved some posts about high school stadiums. They were in this thread and are now in the recruiting thread.

Edoga earned an offer at Dawgnight. UGA leads.

Chuma Edoga ‏@edogawd 57s
R da volz ur leder? — After that visit yea R da volz ur leder? | ask.fm/edogawd

ZD30.. now what do you think?

slap.gif

Reactions: 5 people
Announced that he might be committing soon via his Twitter account.

Openly announced UT as his leader after his most recent visit.

Could be some boomage very soon.

Reactions: 2 people

Would make sense. With maybe (3) OL spots available for 2015 and (2) already committed, the last spot should go quickly. Wonder if Drew Richmond is paying attention?

Awesome news.

Still a long time to hold off UGA and others.

Don't put much stock into guys committing two years out BUT never hurts.

Anyone know if him and Taj are good friends? Taj is a 5 star stud. Sign em up.

Anyone know if him and Taj are good friends? Taj is a 5 star stud. Sign em up.[/QUOTE]

Taj tweeted last night that Volnation had him turnt up and I think Chuma said that Taj and himself had discussed attending the same school. I don't think Taj has an offer from UT yet, though

Our next class is going to be about half the size of this one, but is is going to be very high on quality

Our next class is going to be about half the size of this one, but is is going to be very high on quality

It will be bigger than that. I would say 18 on the low end and 23 on the high end. We will have to see how attrition plays out.

It will be bigger than that. I would say 18 on the low end and 23 on the high end. We will have to see how attrition plays out.

Yeah I slightly exaggerated it but the point that it will be much smaller shouldn't be lost on anyone. I believe we will find a way to take 20 next class with attrition

VN Store

Back