'15 FL QB/WR/DB (anything he wants) Torrance Gibson PART II

Its really amazing that after one thread has closed with 12,000 posts people can still not get it right. ITS TORRANCE!

If we get the guy great, if we do not we will still be alright. With that said I am really ready for the soap opera to be over..

Know this is off-topic, but is the TG2 thread so I guess not but apparently Marquez North is 227# 4% body fat.

#mercy
#bodpod
#peanuts
#youliftbro?

Its really amazing that after one thread has closed with 12,000 posts people can still not get it right. ITS TORRANCE!

If we get the guy great, if we do not we will still be alright. With that said I am really ready for the soap opera to be over..

Do you even grammar, bro?

Reactions: 1 person
Gruden is still the holy Grail of threads...I think Freak bought Apple after that thread was over... :) I forget how many threads it took,5,6,7?
Scroggins was a "good" one also...

Reactions: 2 people

Torrence will be the next Payton! Hopefully we can get Kiffen in here to work his QB magic two!

Reactions: 4 people
I can't be the only one that wished there wasn't a second one of these threads. Freak can you just ban all the people who argue? TIA.

Jesse Scroggins? you know, the guy who was going to save our program but has yet to play a single down of meaningful football.....his thread was crazy too.

I remember Jesse Scroggins. Kiffin wanted him pretty bad.

Freak every time he looks at the views and posts in this thread...

tumblr_mt347aTHxj1r6lmy7o1_500.gif

Reactions: 4 people
Torrence will be the next Payton! Hopefully we can get Kiffen in here to work his QB magic two!

If kiffin was PeytonManning's QB coach in college, then no one would know who Peyton Manning is...maybe as Archie's other son.
Or just as bad, after meeting kiffin, Peyton would have gone to ole miss. :popcorn:

I can't be the only one that wished there wasn't a second one of these threads. Freak can you just ban all the people who argue? TIA.

dont try to step on our right to free speech you commie! 'Murica!!!

Yeah... The thread can keep humming without us...the majority of the posts are complaints anyway. :eek:k:

VN Store

Back