'15 FL OL Tyree St. Louis

Three-star offensive tackle Tyree St. Louis, a Miami commitment from IMG Academy in Bradenton, Fla., once was expected to visit Tennessee this weekend, but he now is scheduled to take his official visit to Miami this weekend after recently shaking up his travel plans a bit. St. Louis said Sunday night that he's still planning to spend the final two weekends before signing day visiting Tennessee and Florida, but he hasn’t decided which school he will visit first. At this point, it appears the Vols might end up hosting St. Louis the weekend of Jan. 23, although that’s still subject to change.

GoVols247

Vintage Spurrier on Brian Schotgoijdueurieier...

"He’s been an NFL coach. I don’t know why he went to college,” Spurrier said. “Maybe he wanted to go back to college, or maybe it was just a good opportunity for him. That’s an excellent opportunity for any coach. Georgia always has a whole bunch of good players. They probably have been the most consistent team in the East. Well, maybe they haven’t, heck we’ve beat them four out of five years, but overall they have probably been one of the best teams on the Eastern side.”

God I love OBC. That's awesome on an epic scale. Steve totally reamed that guy and probably had a ****-eating grin while doing it.

It's even funnier if you read it in his voice.

Reactions: 4 people
Three-star offensive tackle Tyree St. Louis, a Miami commitment from IMG Academy in Bradenton, Fla., once was expected to visit Tennessee this weekend, but he now is scheduled to take his official visit to Miami this weekend after recently shaking up his travel plans a bit. St. Louis said Sunday night that he's still planning to spend the final two weekends before signing day visiting Tennessee and Florida, but he hasn’t decided which school he will visit first. At this point, it appears the Vols might end up hosting St. Louis the weekend of Jan. 23, although that’s still subject to change.

GoVols247

Not good. I will venture to guess that he will not take either one of those final two visits. However, if he does, I would prefer to be last.

Mostly it was a joke - long, impressive. Teeing up a that's what she said.

But, IMO, Marty isn't that great of a coach. Postseason disaster. Plus, the game passed him by a couple decades ago. There's a good reason he hasn't gotten a sniff of the NFL since the Chargers fired him nearly a decade ago.

Didn't he coach the Deadskins for a year after San Diego?

GoVols247

Well that sucks out loud.

Well that sucks out loud.

It is what it is. I was surprised when we got interest out of him anyways. I don't see him leaving the state of Florida. We'll see if he makes it in on the 23rd but I wouldn't be surprised if he didn't.

I think it will be good to get the last visit. That way we know if Allen is ours or not. I don't see us taking both will Hall already enrolled.

Why would he suddenly change his plans dang it- is he getting cold feet? Come on OTs we have something special here!! Maybe we get the last visit- still hoping we get Allen too. Go VOLS!!!!

I could see TN having a role in encouraging him to hold off his visit if they feel good about Allen. I don't think they will take both (if they could). If Allen chooses the Vols he won't make it in at all.

Why would he suddenly change his plans dang it- is he getting cold feet? Come on OTs we have something special here!! Maybe we get the last visit- still hoping we get Allen too. Go VOLS!!!!

I've always said I'd be surprised if he actually takes the TN visit. I think he's pretty much a lock to stay in the state of Florida. Hopefully to Miami as opposed to UF.

I've always said I'd be surprised if he actually takes the TN visit. I think he's pretty much a lock to stay in the state of Florida. Hopefully to Miami as opposed to UF.

Agree. Would love to have this kid, even over Allen, but I think he'll stay home in Florida..

GA just offered Tyree. That makes 3 new OL offers out of GA this week.

Maybe Richt knows we are getting OT PAllen???

Reactions: 1 person

VN Store

Back