'15 FL LB Jeffery Holland

Hard to doubt Butch @ this point. He has been on a tear in recruiting. We @ least have a shot with yet another big time player. Beautiful thing.

Yep, and own up to it.

Cecil prob is better than alot of college juniors tho. Say indianas lb's. I wouldn't take one of them over him right now. Or wake forest or northwestern or temple or Syracuse . I could go on. He doesn't have to own up to a debatable opinion. He owned it the min he put it out there. The modus operandi around here is to shame those we disagree with into football conformity. It's unwelcoming and unVol-like

Reactions: 2 people
I've had it in cans, it crosses the line for me. Would like to try on draught. Always taste a difference between the two on IPA's.

"Everything's pretty nice," Holland said of Rocky Top. "It's beautiful facilities and things like that. The coaches are really cool."

"It's nice up in here, man," said Holland, who was seeing Big Orange Country for the first time. "They really don't (compare to the schools' facilities). I've never seen the state-of-the-art stuff they've got in there as far as the equipment and the training room. It's nice."

"The coaches… they treat you like they're family," he said. "They're going to take care of you. I talked to one of the players. He said the best thing to do is get out of your state, get away from home and ball out."

"They said I could come in and play early," said Holland, who stressed a desire to play in a 4-3 defensive scheme."I can rush off the edge and get to the quarterback. I'm physical and I can get from sideline to sideline."

"I've got a couple schools standing out — Ohio State, Tennessee, just every out-of-town school."

"Oh yeah, I'm definitely coming back up here in the fall," Holland said. "I've got to see a game. They say the fans are crazy up here. That's one big thing is the fan base, too. They treat you like family and the coaches and the players. You can't be around players you don't like."

-scout

Kid has 55 offers. Also said he wants to get out of the state of FL. Former teammate of Peterman

Reactions: 3 people
Just watched his film again.... Hard to believe its sophomore film. His height and weight don't look to be exaggerated like most. He's already very good, but if he continues to improve it'll be downright unfair in a couple years. The big three in the state will be coming after him with everything they've got. Ideally, we build a good relationship with him, improve in the win column, and he and Cherry hit it off.

VN Store

Back