'15 FL DE Marques Ford (FORMER UT commit)

Welcome Aboard the Big Orange Train Marques!!!!!

Go VOLS!!!!!!!!!!!!

Congratulations on Becoming a VFL!!!!

BOOM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:pepper::pepper::pepper::pepper::pepper::pepper:

:fireworks::fireworks::fireworks::fireworks:

Reactions: 2 people
Maybe Butch should sign his dad as well?

Kid looks like a hoss in that pic. Looks bigger than 220, then I noticed his upper body looks much more developed than his lower body.

utknate, you calm down.

Reactions: 4 people
Maybe Butch should sign his dad as well?

Kid looks like a hoss in that pic. Looks bigger than 220, then I noticed his upper body looks much more developed than his lower body.

utknate, you calm down.

I'd like to Consult Leb to take a look at the numbers situation. Still think Bruce is in?

Reactions: 1 person
Boom #3 today! And a little unexpected at that. I would guess since Picou and Austin Smith were showing Ford and Atkinson around campus, then Atkinson is next? :popcorn:
Btw, I LOVE RECRUITING!!!

Reactions: 3 people
Is it ok to expect at least 2 committs at every Orange Carpet Weekend? When he was hired I was like Butch who? This staff is unbelievable with their work ethic & relentlessness. I love this kids film extremely quick, freakish talent. Nice Pickup

Reactions: 1 person
Measurables speak to me like a weakside end, not a strongside end. I see it having nothing to do with Phillips. Rivals has him listed as a weak end.

Is it ok to expect at least 2 committs at every Orange Carpet Weekend? When he was hired I was like Butch who? This staff is unbelievable with their work ethic & relentlessness. I love this kids film extremely quick, freakish talent. Nice Pickup

The thing I noticed from his highlights was his motor. The dude wouldn't stop for nothing.

VN Store

Back