'15 Cali CB Iman "Biggie" Marshall

From ESPN.

Smith (Highschool teammate, Juju) made a signing day decision and Marshall will do the same this year. While the local programs received something of a head start in the process, Marshall said he plans to play everything close to the vest and do as much research as possible about every school recruiting him. Marshall and his father will visit California and Stanford during his spring break, and will likely take a trip to visit a number of SEC schools this summer -- with Georgia, Florida, LSU and Tennessee as possible visit destinations.

But a true sense of the top schools likely won't emerge until Marshall takes his trips, and SEC schools could become a real factor this summer.

Kahlil telling Biggie Marshall to visit UT

@KM1_Era: “@iman_marshall8: Need to hurry up and take my visits”take one to Tennessee

Retweeted by Marshall.

Reactions: 2 people
We'll KMac seams to still believe in Butch, unlike others around here... He's tried to get ever elite player he can to come visit UT. Kid defines the saying VFL.

We'll KMac seams to still believe in Butch, unlike others around here... He's tried to get ever elite player he can to come visit UT. Kid defines the saying VFL.

Butch's recruiting ability speaks for itself but it's also a great coincidence the amount of legacy talent that's come to fruition during his early tenure and how elite they are. They're not middle of the pack guys so their opinions and feelings are respected by other elite talent. The whole group last year, KMac and Cherry this year and potentially Nigel next year. These are top 100 talents that have a lot of sway.

True. I think it's unusual for any program to have that many legacies. It might be a record.

True. I think it's unusual for any program to have that many legacies. It might be a record.

Just wait. In a few years, I can hear Kesling saying it now.

"And Henry lines up, snaps the ball to Henry. He play fakes to the RB Henry, and launches a deep ball to Henry, who gets a lead block from Henry and is off to the end zone!!!

Colquitt for the extra point. Henry to hold."

Reactions: 16 people

"And Henry lines up, snaps the ball to Henry. He play fakes to the RB Henry, and launches a deep ball to Henry, who gets a lead block from Henry and is off to the end zone!!!

Thats cold blooded bro...

:lolabove: :lolabove: :lolabove:

Wonder if this is the kid sherion jones was talking about bc Khalil is all over him. What do you think GFW?

Idk if he has or not I just know Khalil was all on him trying to get him here and him being a Cali kid with Khalil and sherion so just wishing lol

Biggie is All "Trogan" ... Maybe Harbaugh can land him but that's about it

Idk if he has or not I just know Khalil was all on him trying to get him here and him being a Cali kid with Khalil and sherion so just wishing lol

Kahlil likes to tweet. He's recruited ALOT of guys on there UT isn't pushing for. In ALOT of ways these kids are just like us fans when it comes to recruiting.

That's true. I just know GFW posted about possible big fish committing on signing day. Was just a thought

VN Store

Back