#15 Auburn(8-3) @ #1 Alabama(10-1) - ESPN at 7:45ET

I want Saban to stay there and remain great and I want to kick their ass.

I get what you are saying. I liked the parity in the SEC this year though. Kill all outsiders but I don't mind everyone losing to everyone in conference.

Reactions: 1 person
So, do you want BAMA to digress to about the level of Kentucky?

I needed to edit that response actually.

There's a difference between the effect rest of conference success can have relative towards whether the team is already successful vs trying to become successful/break through that barrier.

The situation you presented in the post I had quoted is more along the lines of the former. If you're a team that already is at the level of having high success against competition (winning titles, going undefeated, regular 10 win seasons, etc), then yes, it does help you much more for your conference mates to step it up. You're already at that upper echelon level, having near-constant high success (with a generally wide enough gap). In that case it can further the appearance of one's dominance.

If you're trying to break through into (or back into) that level, however, it doesn't really work in that same manner/ to that same effect. There generally needs to be some opportunity to do so - either created, or more often than not, through some "give" occurring elsewhere - allowing for the team to make that rise and have that desired level of success.

Last edited:
so you cheered for a team led by a QB accused (and most likely guilty) of rape over the "sub human POS" coach that you think dresses like a dork and has a crazy wife (that you apparently know so well).

makes sense.

If your gonna defend that lowly pile of crap on the plains, then you don't belong on this site.

The only win in this game would have been if the field had collapsed like in the Batman movie and swallowed both teams and coaches. It would have been nice if it also swallowed that group of referees. They're a hot mess every single game.

Screw SEC pride! It doesn't amount to much tangibly speaking. I want every SEC team to get trounced every week. Recruiting is the name of the game and "SEC pride" is the biggest thing that has a directly negative impact on Tennessee recruiting with our SEC foes and thus our future success. That is why I will be routing for Missouri to beat Bama and all the other top 7 teams that are playing in conference title games to win. Ultimately I'd like to see no SEC teams in the playoff this year and will be routing for TCU and Oregon to play in the NC. It's Tennessee or nothing!

Last edited:
Reactions: 2 people
If your gonna defend that lowly pile of crap on the plains, then you don't belong on this site.

omg, look at this dweeb try to dance! what a POS!!

jrdrlvsd1brt9lisvhc8.gif

VN Store

Back