'15 AL PG Lamonte Turner (UT commit 4/28/15)

He retweeted everyone, guy has everyone in the dark and is enjoying it, don't blame him.

He has played the recruiting game as well as it has been played. He has accomplished what many have tried and failed. He has the experts totally confused. Hats off to him.

It's a whirlwind when your team is involved but it's actually fun to watch a kid have the media running in circles for once instead of other way around. My opinion is it seems the ones saying its bama are getting it from Turner camp not bama. Bama camp says no commitable offer. Sooooo I'm going to hope he is just playing games with banner fans and media then will let out a Go Vols Beotch at announcement

Rob Lewis now saying he's hearing both sides from those close to Bama, some saying its a done deal to Bama and others saying he doesn't have an offer.

This one smells like a delay to me, kid thought he had an offer and was all set to go, only to find out they don't have room. I could definitely see him delaying his announcement and opening things up again, or maybe he knew what he was doing this whole time, who knows.

He has played the recruiting game as well as it has been played. He has accomplished what many have tried and failed. He has the experts totally confused. Hats off to him.

That award goes to Jaylen Brown.

Rob Lewis now saying he's hearing both sides from those close to Bama, some saying its a done deal to Bama and others saying he doesn't have an offer.

This one smells like a delay to me, kid thought he had an offer and was all set to go, only to find out they don't have room. I could definitely see him delaying his announcement and opening things up again, or maybe he knew what he was doing this whole time, who knows.

Yep I am afraid the joke is on the kid and not the media

Last edited:

Agreed and i was thinking bama didn't have anymore room after they got the recommitt of Ingram. Hoping he gives them the middle finger and joins the vols. I can dream cant I :)

I'd commit that second

@Kortney_Dunbar1: @2Turner_ No better place than Rocky Top. Can't wait to see where you end up! #GoVols😘

Reactions: 1 person
Dont give up on getting this kid. Rob Lewis has been wrong many times before, and there has been no clear cut favorite for the kid mentioned. If he has no committable offer on the table from Bamer as Cecil says then i feel that he will be a vol.

Reactions: 3 people
Picked up another cb for Ut just now.

Newest crystal ball predictions are from Jason Marcum(Kentucky writer), and from Corey Evans. Note on Corey Evans... He's 9 of 11 on predictions thus far this year, and he also originally picked Alabama. He has been correct nearly 82% of the time. These guys must be hearing some new info on the kid.

4 CBs for Tennessee now, though I don't put much stock in that for this particular recruitment. No one seems to know much.

Less than an hour before kids decision. Let's hope Barnes and Co. have done enough to sell the kid on Tennessee.

Newest crystal ball predictions are from Jason Marcum(Kentucky writer), and from Corey Evans. Note on Corey Evans... He's 9 of 11 on predictions thus far this year, and he also originally picked Alabama. He has been correct nearly 82% of the time. These guys must be hearing some new info on the kid.

Well 60% of the time I am right every time

Reactions: 2 people

VN Store

Back