'14 TX DE Dimarya Mixon (UT commit 11/9/13)

Not true at all...Josh Dobbs has figured out through astrophysics how to phase shift these players...one scholarship will be used for 2 players. When the ncaa checks there will only be one in this plane of existence...we will have 60 scholarship players for the 14 class. The fun part is during games next year, he can phase shift two players to occupy the same space...imagine the QB when they are sacked by Jihad Ward/Lambert simultaneously, hit with the force of two players, but only one is visible...

The opposing teams' injuries this year has been the result of his beta testing :)

After this post you should petition Freak to change your screen name to VolsDocBrown81TX.

Attachments

• Doc-Brown.jpg
    Doc-Brown.jpg
    28 KB · Views: 610
Reactions: 1 person
SIAP: Recruiting: Dimarya Mixon not heading to Nebraska (AUGUST 29, 2013)

Former Nebraska 2013 recruit Dimarya Mixon — who had failed to qualify for enrollment this fall — asked for and was granted his release from NU, according to 247Sports. He’ll take five new official visits in hopes of picking a school and enrolling there in January. That school won’t be Nebraska.

“I love Nebraska and the fans and the coaches but I’ve got to move on from that situation and do what’s best for me,” the 6-foot-4, 255-pound Mixon told 247Sports. “My goal is to get my visits done as early as possible and get this wrapped up again soon.”

Mixon listed Boise State, Auburn, Washington State, Arkansas and Oregon as potential targets.

"I'm looking forward to a little bit of everything and taking the visit," Mixon said. "I want to sit down with coach (Butch) Jones. He's a great coach and rebuilding the program so that's something I think I'd want to be apart of."

"After going through the recruiting process the first time, now I just want to find somewhere that I'm comfortable," Mixon said. "It's not so much about the facilities or stuff like that because everyone has nice facilities and you can get a degree anywhere. So, it's about where I'm comfortable and where I want to play."

"They tell me all the time they're losing a lot up front and with me being a mid-year and coming in January I'd have the opportunity to start or to play early even if I don't start. That's always a good thing," Mixon said.

"At first, I was thinking my decision could come at the end of this month, but anything can happen on trips," Mixon said. "If I feel comfortable and it's a place I feel like I could be at I might go ahead and pull the trigger."

-VQ

I'm not sure where this guy fits in. He's only 250lbs. Maybe the staff wants another SDE?

I'm not sure where this guy fits in. He's only 250lbs. Maybe the staff wants another SDE?

I'm not seeing this one. Similar size to other commits playing same position plus little to no room equals pass, IMO.

I'm sure him being an EE is very appealing to the staff. They seem to want as many EE's as they can get.

yeah i dont know how accurate those weights are either on the sites either

but if he is a relatively in shape 255 - since he is an early entry he may get to 270-275 by the time the season starts - is that unrealistic to expect that much good weight in that timeframe?

some of you weightlifters would know more about this than me

Its all relative to his frame and how much bad weight he now has. 20 pounds is definitely dobale given the right circumstances.

If he's at least 260 already he can easily put on 20-25 pounds of muscle on by next fall. Especially with our strength coach and nutrition program. The key is can he still move well with the extra. Weight. But there are a lot of DT's who sign at 270 and end up at 290+ at the start of the season

Its gonna be interesting to see who makes the cut on NSD sith still so many choices left on the board

I think this kid commits this weekend and sends VN into hysteria due to number concerns.
Posted via VolNation Mobile

Reactions: 3 people
I think this kid commits this weekend and sends VN into hysteria due to number concerns.
Posted via VolNation Mobile

As long as we are not dropping long time commitments, I don't really care. As long as we don't go over 32, I think we are fine.

Dews and Bryant would be the 2 in flux until it's known what the staff plans to do there.

If Mixon wanted to commit this weekend I think they would take him. I don't think he takes the place of Mosley or any of their top juco targets at DL.

-Fortenberry

VN Store

Back