'14 TN DT Michael Sawyers (UT Signee 2/5/14)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Getting Sawyers on NSD will be a great finish to the 2014class.

IF Thomas sticks, great. All the DL help we can get we need. IF he does not, I would still love to see us steal Emmanuel Smith last minute.

IF Thomas sticks, great. All the DL help we can get we need. IF he does not, I would still love to see us steal Emmanuel Smith last minute.

I haven't heard much from the "Emmanuel Smith" camp as of late. Him not visiting since Franklin's departure does not give much hope for him signing with UT come NSD, IMO. Regardless, I am not sure we'd have the room.

I haven't heard much from the "Emmanuel Smith" camp as of late. Him not visiting since Franklin's departure does not give much hope for him signing with UT come NSD, IMO. Regardless, I am not sure we'd have the room.

1. We dont want him (because of room)
2. He reaffirmed his commitment to Vandy

Reactions: 1 person

I agree. Chances are very slim he would flip, I would just like to see us put the final nail in the candy coffin. Of course ES is a very good football player and could play here. More less would make us a lock for Josh in 2015 would be a big bonus.

clint-eastwood-nodding.gif

Not gonna happen....

Emmanuel Smith ‏@MAN23SMITH4 Jan 31

Five more days till I sign can't wait anchor down #Vanderbilt #FOOTBALL #blessed 🙏🙏

Why did Rucker & Swain CB him to Ole Miss? I know they made their predictions prior to Sawyers' visit, but wasn't that a bit premature? :dunno:

Woody Wommack ‏@RivalsWoody 8m
Word out of Nashville is that Tennessee is the leader in the clubhouse for #Rivals250 DT Michael Saywers following his visit this weekend.

Reactions: 13 people
This is beautiful. Butch managed to humble an 18 year old blue chip who hated his program just a few weeks ago. Now he's gonna knock some skulls for the big orange.

Reactions: 2 people
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back