'14 TN ATH Vic Wharton (UT Signee 2/5/14)

If he wins the job. There is some big time competiton at the return spots. Whoever wins is going to be legit

I will call SHENANIGANS if Vic Wharton isn't returning kickoffs or at least punts. I say let him do both. If you have seen his stats and his film, I'd argue those against ANY player on that team.

Reactions: 1 person
I will call SHENANIGANS if Vic Wharton isn't returning kickoffs or at least punts. I say let him do both. If you have seen his stats and his film, I'd argue those against ANY player on that team.

Whoa!!! Slow down there hoss. Those are not words to be thrown around hap hazardly. The power of calling SHENANIGANS is not to be taken lightly. :no:

Reactions: 2 people
Whoa!!! Slow down there hoss. Those are not words to be thrown around hap hazardly. The power of calling SHENANIGANS is not to be taken lightly. :no:

I'll summon the South Park town council...someone please notify Officer Barbrady!

I don't know everything there is to know about watching film, but this kid, to me, looked elite in his junior and senior year. So explosive, with breakaway speed. Not to mention he cuts very hard. He's just a pure athlete.

Reactions: 1 person
I'm going to pistol whip the next guy who says "Shenanigans."

images-1.jpeg

VN Store

Back