'14 NC RB Derrell Scott (UT Signee 2/5/14)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Saying we do get Scott, he is a 5.8 4-star on Rivals, where does that put our class in the rankings index? Would that put us at number 2 or 3? I'm not sure how to calculate how much one guy is worth

Heard on Ainge this morning that adding Scott moves us back to #3, just ahead of FSU. Tfwiw

to be top 10 or even top 6-7 is damn impressive considering we have been garbage for several years now. so excited about this class wherever they finish

you got me...

looks like he has a UF hat on the table though

BfAW4kxCYAAURQ8.jpg

The ship has sailed on a top-5 class, unless we land Adoree.

Which is perfectly fine with me. The key is getting into that elite category. Depending on the year usually there are 7-8 classes like that per year that are far and away superior to the rest of the country and then you have that big dropoff. If they can hold on to all the commits they easily fall into that elite category IMO. Scott would just be icing on the cake.

Reactions: 4 people
Which is perfectly fine with me. The key is getting into that elite category. Depending on the year usually there are 7-8 classes like that per year that are far and away superior to the rest of the country and then you have that big dropoff. If they can hold on to all the commits they easily fall into that elite category IMO. Scott would just be icing on the cake.

Yup. This class is elite no matter the ranking.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back