'14 NC DE Kentavius Street

long way off till NSD for this kid but should recruit & offer a scholly if possible. Hope we get him on campus to look around to see if he can fit in with UT and possibly become a beast at the DE position. :good!:

Florida State is close behind Georgia," he said. "I talk to them every now and then. Now that coach Billy Napier is gone, I talk to coach Jay Graham and I was supposed to talk to coach (Jimbo) Fisher this morning but I had to catch up on some homework. I'm really not talking to many other schools other than Georgia, Florida State, and Tennessee. I haven't talked to Clemson in awhile. Virginia Tech, Georgia, Florida State, and Tennessee are really the schools I'm talking to the most right now."

"One thing that has surprised me is that with a bunch of schools, once they offered me, they stopped talking to me," he said. "That really shocked me. I thought that after you got offers schools continued to recruit you hard. Most of the schools backed up and I guess they thought I was going to commit because they offered me or because they didn't have a chance. My top schools are my top schools because they are constantly talking to me and I have developed a great relationship. I don't just want offers, I want to know the coaches that I could be playing for.

- UGA rivals

5star DE, #14 player in the country per Rivals and only a few schools are recruiting him hard? Hmmm

Last edited:
Wantwantwantwant

I hope other coaches continue to not talk to him and Butch gets on him hard, he would look fantastic in orange

"Right now I would have to say that Georgia is at the top of my list," he said. "They have surpassed Florida State. They (UGA) are recruiting me the hardest and I'm just loving it and loving UGA, really. I'm so excited to get down there. I'll be down there in May to visit their campus. I'm really starting to lean toward committing early but I don't really know yet."

Reactions: 1 person
Bump. Any chance with this kid? He gonna camp or visit this summer?

Hoping our #1 ranking will turn some heads and lead to landing some big fish like this guy.

The kid is a stud and it sounds like we are in his top 3. Why has this thread not blown up? We need to get Vic, Hurd, TKjr, etc... on this kid asap.

Have read that a lot of those schools on his list aren't recruiting him very hard at the moment. The fact that he doesn't have a South Carolina offer as a guy that highly rated out of NC is somewhat surprising (at least to me). Would guess that implies that there are some academic issues, but who knows.

Where are you seeing we are in his Top 3?

He said "My top schools are my top schools because they are constantly talking to me and I have developed a great relationship. I don't just want offers, I want to know the coaches that I could be playing for." And earlier in the article, he said that he is really only talking to FSU, Georgia, and Tennessee. I just put 2 and 2 together.

Reactions: 2 people
He said "My top schools are my top schools because they are constantly talking to me and I have developed a great relationship. I don't just want offers, I want to know the coaches that I could be playing for." And earlier in the article, he said that he is really only talking to FSU, Georgia, and Tennessee. I just put 2 and 2 together.

Thanks!

Have read that a lot of those schools on his list aren't recruiting him very hard at the moment. The fact that he doesn't have a South Carolina offer as a guy that highly rated out of NC is somewhat surprising (at least to me). Would guess that implies that there are some academic issues, but who knows.

Of course. He must be a retard since SCjr hasn't offered him. Still butthurt over Vickers IMO.

Of course. He must be a retard since SCjr hasn't offered him. Still butthurt over Vickers IMO.

Ha. Sure, you got me.

On the topic of Street, here's the quote from JC Shurburtt to which I was alluding:

"USC isn't the only program to not recruit Street hard, this includes some at the top of his offer list.

I like him, though."

Street is visiting UGA in June. He also said numerous times nc state is at the top of his list and he is being recruited hard by them. Street has been all over the place in the past 3 to 4 months.. it will be interesting where he ends up.. north carolina has been very good to uga and will be this year as well.

Reactions: 1 person
Well other states had to step up and be nice to GA in recruiting seeing as you get raped of top in state talent year after year.

Street is visiting UGA in June. He also said numerous times nc state is at the top of his list and he is being recruited hard by them. Street has been all over the place in the past 3 to 4 months.. it will be interesting where he ends up.. north carolina has been very good to uga and will be this year as well.

You might as well be trying to sell a snowplow to a Costa Rican

Eatpoopohwait you already do

VN Store

Back