'14 NC CB Emmanuel Moseley (UT Commit 9/10/13)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why do you consider a 2 or 3 star player a turd?

I don't. But if the shoe was on the other foot and say florida gets a 2 star DT and we get a 5 star peeps on here would say ha ha Florida. I got sick of this star stuff when Dooley was here. We would get a 3 star and the mood would go from WTF to it is the second coming of jesus. It is called self reassurance IMO.

I don't. But if the shoe was on the other foot and say florida gets a 2 star DT and we get a 5 star peeps on here would say ha ha Florida. I got sick of this star stuff when Dooley was here. We would get a 3 star and the mood would go from WTF to it is the second coming of jesus. It is called self reassurance IMO.

Both Alabama and Florida have some borderline 3* atm, meaning 5.5's. I don't see anyone making fun of them.

We have a highly rated class, a project kid is not going to hurt. Especially a 4.3 speed project kid.

Reactions: 1 person
Both Alabama and Florida have some borderline 3* atm, meaning 5.5's. I don't see anyone making fun of them.

We have a highly rated class, a project kid is not going to hurt. Especially a 4.3 speed project kid.

Again, I am not knocking Moseley's skill. It is the way it progresses from "we got a 2 star?" to "oh he has the same skill set as a current NFL player. And it is like clockwork on this board.

Again, I am not knocking Moseley's skill. It is the way it progresses from "we got a 2 star?" to "oh he has the same skill set as a current NFL player. And it is like clockwork on this board.

And every other board on every other fan site.

Hubbs was on the radio saying this kid was a pickup in the fashion of "old style recruiting" don't be surprised if offers start rolling in for him from some of the Carolina schools. "But look at his offer list" blah blah. Be a fountain not a drain. In Butch I Trust.

If Jones had been coaching this team for 3 years UT would be much better and likely a top 20 team (maybe a top 10). Unfortunately, CBJ has been coaching this bunch for all of spring and 6 weeks. Dooley and Co. could be the worst ever at player development.:peace2:

It would be interesting to see how Saturday's game would go if CBJ had been here three or four years and had his "guys" here.

It would be interesting to see how Saturday's game would go if CBJ had been here three or four years and had his "guys" here.

Would have loved to see a late 90s/early 00s Chavis led UT defense go up against some if these current spread option offenses. We were so fast and physical then.

Would have loved to see a late 90s/early 00s Chavis led UT defense go up against some if these current spread option offenses. We were so fast and physical then.

His couple of chances against the triple option didnt work out so well. Nebraska manhandled us. We had better athletes but their scheme made us wrong more than half the time. Brutal memory.

His couple of chances against the triple option didnt work out so well. Nebraska manhandled us. We had better athletes but their scheme made us wrong more than half the time. Brutal memory.

nebraska had stronger and faster players then. They manhandled UT

LSU beat Oregon with Chavis led D

Don't understand why people complain about stars, this guy would not be a 2 star if he was evaluated in person by rivals.

Wow...Started reading this thread last night when it was just 2 pages and never made it to the end because people were posting so fast. Now it's on page 32. Speed for speed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back