'14 JUCO OT Dontavius Blair (UT SIGNEE 12/18/13)

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Blair indeed signed his financial aid agreement and I'm hearing he's not the only one who did so this weekend. Trying to find out who else did.

Now, what this means is that Blair is secured a spot in the Vols' signing class and it lifts the restrictions of the in-home visits, in-person contact and phone contact.

Now, he can still sign somewhere else, but this is a good get for Tennessee to lock him up while on campus and from talking to him he doesn't seem like a guy that wants to go anywhere else. He said he's finished with recruiting and is a Vol and ready to come in and help next semester."

-Fort

Reactions: 4 people
"Blair indeed signed his financial aid agreement and I'm hearing he's not the only one who did so this weekend. Trying to find out who else did.

Now, what this means is that Blair is secured a spot in the Vols' signing class and it lifts the restrictions of the in-home visits, in-person contact and phone contact.

Now, he can still sign somewhere else, but this is a good get for Tennessee to lock him up while on campus and from talking to him he doesn't seem like a guy that wants to go anywhere else. He said he's finished with recruiting and is a Vol and ready to come in and help next semester."

-Fort

Coleman Thomas is another that must have signed based on a recruiting staff retweet of his pic. Hope hurd is another

Makes no sense to me signed some kinna papers but can still sign elsewhere ?

Shows a commitment to the kids.

Nothing to lose for the schools if there is no chance they want to cull the kid before NSD

And I am assuming that other schools have to stop contact per NCAA rule.

Anybody know the last part??

Nothing to lose for the schools if there is no chance they want to cull the kid before NSD

No. Only the NLI stops contact.

It's just financial aid papers. It has nothing to do with a LoI or anything like that. Other schools can still contact him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back