'14 JUCO LB Chris Weatherd (UT Signee 2/5/14)

I hope this young man balls out on the field and show that he was worth the wait getting into school. He played well in the first game. Lets see how progresses the rest of the year.

People, please stop bashing our players. You have know idea the reasons for his delay in enrolling, and no one else is talking about the details. If he fails to qualify, then feel free to bash a young man, of course. But until then, please reserve your judgment. You will look like a fool for bashing a player you might be celebrating in November.

Bump.

Reactions: 10 people

You never know, you may want to thank them. Following his twitter over the summer, it seemed the naysayers and doubters are what drove him to stay focused and keep his conditioning level high....It is pretty remarkable that he came on campus at game-ready form without the benefit of professional S&C coaches and the accountability of his teammates nearby.

Hahaha... not me. I'm named after the fictional Marvel character (whose username was amazingly still available on Vol Nation). I don't know the other guy, but I definitely don't want to be associated with him.

Side note, my 14 yo son asked me a question about when the players would put their armor... uhh... pads on. Lol.

Reactions: 1 person
I've been knee-deep in technical training for a new software platform we're rolling out. I tried keeping up here & there, but it is impossible.

I've been knee-deep in technical training for a new software platform we're rolling out. I tried keeping up here & there, but it is impossible.

Welcome to my world. I work for a cad/cam software company and I have to do the installations, training, and tech support. I also work on integration with customer machines and our software. It's really great most of the time but can really be a nightmare at others.

Welcome to my world. I work for a cad/cam software company and I have to do the installations, training, and tech support. I also work on integration with customer machines and our software. It's really great most of the time but can really be a nightmare at others.

Yeah, healthcare here, so we get to do this constantly between upgrades and new implementations. Obamacare didn't help...

Gotcha. Was gonna complain...:)

I guess I should clarify... we get to do upgrades and implementations constantly... training is much more rare. But Epic software requires certifications to qualify for a reduction in maintenance costs. Pretty smart; push a big portion of support out to the customers.

I guess I should clarify... we get to do upgrades and implementations constantly... training is much more rare. But Epic software requires certifications to qualify for a reduction in maintenance costs. Pretty smart; push a big portion of support out to the customers.

You mean have the customers do the work themselves instead of Epic doing it? Yeah, just went through that with Medhost. We are finishing up background work to be able to attest for MU2, but Medhost would have gladly done it for the low, low cost of 30K. It's a damn racket, and the companies know that they have the healthcare industry by the short curlies.

Sorry. Stepping off my soapbox now.

That Weatherd guy is pretty awesome! :)

Reactions: 2 people

VN Store

Back