'14 JUCO DT Davonte Lambert (Auburn Commit 12/18/13)

Booooooommmm!!!!!!!!

OK CBJ pulls up to the club in that (Lambo)
Groupie chicks give him hugs when he's in that (Lambo)
Whole hood show him love when he's in that (Lambo)
And all the Gators mean mug when he's in that (Lambo

Reactions: 4 people
I don't know what's going on in my house today. Seems to be a lot of dust floating around in the air. My eyes keep tearing up. :cray:

1307032252_atomic_bomb_mushroom_cloud_explosion.gif

BOOOOOOM!!!

"Out of all my visits, that's the only one she's kept talking about," Lambert said. "(My mother and grandmother) mean the world to me; my grandma is a blessing. Just to let her see me make everything come true is like a dream come true as well. She would look at me every day and just tell me, 'You're going to be something.' It sticks with me on the inside, because I want to make my grandma happy. That's the thing I most want to do."

"I liked that with coach Jones it wasn't just about football," Lambert said. "We could talk about anything. "Knowing that a head coach will come to me and not only talk football but tell me about life after football, it just shows me what type of person he is. Being around that person every day would be a blessing. Not only is he going to take care of me on the field, he'll take care of me off the field. And after school, so I just feel real good knowing that I'll be coached by a person like coach Jones."

"Just to see my mom struggle, it was kind of hard to see but as I grew older, I understood what she had to do for us," Lambert explained. "It's going to be a time in life that I'm going to be able to do something for her so she doesn't have to work anymore. I just can't wait for that day. I'm not going to rush it; just let God take control of it.

"My goals here (at GMC) are still to keep grinding. I have to keep fighting as well. It's not over. You never know what might happen the next play or the next down or whatever. I'm just going to take this year, my sophomore year, like I was a freshman and keep grinding."

"I've known," Lambert said. "Tennessee just felt right. I just want to make my family proud."

-VQ

Reactions: 30 people
To the shock of some and not so much of others, the 6-foot-3, 280-pound Lambert publicly declared today what he told VolQuest.com when we visited with him at Georgia Military College on Aug. 2 --- that he will sign with Tennessee and become a Volunteer in January.

From same article Ron posted on VQ

I posted this excerpt as more evidence that we don't have a clue as to who is a silent and who isn't. My guess is that Barnett and Mosley will be joining the team sooner rather than later.

Reactions: 5 people

VN Store

Back