'14 JUCO DT Davonte Lambert (Auburn Commit 12/18/13)

I would think the real reason he is waiting to announce anything is he will not make a decision until he knows Tiny has confirmed he is headed to the NFL.

Has there been any indication that Blair will only play LT? I would think the possibility of bookending the line with Tiny would be an enticing prospect for him. Takes pressure off of him to be "the man" and gives him the opportunity to shine at the same time.

Well, I've got to go to a meeting and won't be able to check back until after lunch. When I come back I expect to see lots of booms and hilarious gifs.

Keep the faith, Volnation!

Has there been any indication that Blair will only play LT? I would think the possibility of bookending the line with Tiny would be an enticing prospect for him. Takes pressure off of him to be "the man" and gives him the opportunity to shine at the same time.

If I'm a top Juco OT prospect, I would be looking to play LT in college as that is where the money is in the NFL. He could very well be open to either side. I'm just guessing he would prefer to play on the left.

If I'm a top Juco OT prospect, I would be looking to play LT in college as that is where the money is in the NFL. He could very well be open to either side. I'm just guessing he would prefer to play on the left.

just thinking out loud here, but he could play RT while getting groomed to take over for Tiny the following year. Then ball out and get his payday.

More likely is that Tiny leaves after this year though.

Me until lunchtime

tumblr_md32lvkRML1rkq886o1_250.gif

Reactions: 6 people

VN Store

Back