'14 GA WR Demarre Kitt

A lot of these kids on twitter feed off the negative stuff. Once they have eliminated a school in their mind, they don't care what that schools fans say. If it costs them followers it hurts a lot more than what is said. As sad as that sounds, I really think that is what it comes down to.

Reactions: 1 person
Calm down chief. The kid is a big time prospect. Let him live it up a little. When we win a national championship this kid may help us achieve that goal.

I didn't realize I wasn't calm. Excuse my comment, it's not like i told the kid he smells like rhino feces. Glad Kitt loves UT, Malone will be great in orange.

Our trajectory will not change with or without this kid. If he screws around and misses out on being a Vol, he is the one that will live with regret, not us. So let him do whatever he is doing. Let him play whatever juvenile narcissist games he wants to play. In the end, he will be the one that has to live with his decision, not us.

Reactions: 1 person
#1 WR in GA, right?

The last one we signed worked out well for us, for a while.

I'll take him drama or no drama. WR corps is thin. We're in no position to turn away talent. IMO

#1 WR in GA, right?

The last one we signed worked out well for us, for a while.

I'll take him drama or no drama. WR corps is thin. We're in no position to turn away talent. IMO

I don't disagree, but he probably won't be ours to turn down in the first place. I do tend to think we will be fine with or without him.

Our trajectory will not change with or without this kid. If he screws around and misses out on being a Vol, he is the one that will live with regret, not us. So let him do whatever he is doing. Let him play whatever juvenile narcissist games he wants to play. In the end, he will be the one that has to live with his decision, not us.

why would he "live with regret" for not attending Tennessee?

why would he "live with regret" for not attending Tennessee?

I am confident that we will be among the elite programs in a matter of a few short years. If he isn't here, he will miss out on that. Perhaps he won't regret it. But I bet he would.

Demarre Kitt (@D_ocho) tweeted at 2:09 PM on Tue, Apr 23, 2013:
If your a #Tennessee fan and think I'm only involved with y'all for followers unfollow me. Tennessee will still be high on my list.

Good to hear Mullins. Glad he knows there are just some people around here you can't please and he sees the big picture. He is a talent any school would be crazy to pass up on, we should be in this one till the end imo!

I'm not talking smack or getting emotional. I bet they love UT. Who wouldn't, just wish we knew straight up what their deal was. Two top prospects who talk about us all the time, Glass committed to UGA and Kitt has us at 2. Seems they just need to come here Nash Bridges

Why would we need to know "what their deal was"? It's almost a year before NSD for goodness sakes.

Watch out LV, you aren't allowed to state your opinion if its negative. Burn you at the stake brah

Remember, they're always watching.....

Last edited:

VN Store

Back