'14 GA S Cortez McDowell (UT Signee 2/5/14)

Well, yeah. We all know it's Cortez. But jbeard was posting in other threads last night with the same style of he has some insider info. Just odd that he went from a jerk poster who was always negative and trolling to now he's an insider? Skeptical.

The quick start to this recruiting class has changed almost everyone in the recruiting thread. I have basically taken everyone off my ignore list because everyone is on the same page in the most part now.

We are all Vol brothers and sisters

Reactions: 1 person
Wow! He just said we have the lead and might pull the trigger soon on those instagram comments

00009776.gif

Reactions: 9 people
Ainge just said that we have the next commit on lockdown but hasnt went public yet, and its a four star defensive player I bet its this kid.

We will most likely be entering recruiting Nirvana (for our Buddhist friends) if Cortez says he's a Vol. Great players want to play with great players. With each highly rated and respected addition many more begin taking the program seriously. With him and TK Jr. the back end would be elite. Those two could clean up a lot of mistakes as well be playmakers on the ball.

Ainge just said that we have the next commit on lockdown but hasnt went public yet, and its a four star defensive player I bet its this kid.

Two insiders here have all but confirmed that. Coming out O&W game.

We have another player that is committing on April 3rd. I think that will be Gaulden.

Wow! He just said we have the lead and might pull the trigger soon on those instagram comments

great, just got a twitter to keep up with all of this shizz and now i have to get a freaking instagram too. i dont even know what the hell that is and im 22!!! i hate social media!!!

Reactions: 2 people
great, just got a twitter to keep up with all of this shizz and now i have to get a freaking instagram too. i dont even know what the hell that is and im 22!!! i hate social media!!!

Lol I'm 23 and I am with ya big guy. I tweet a lil bit but I'm not doin instagram.

Ertel here's an instagram crash course: just post pics of your new baby and whatever you are eating for breakfast/lunch/dinner. You're now an official instagram professional.

Reactions: 5 people
I'm with you guys tho, I can't get into that either...I try not to mess with anything that my gf can be following me on haha

VN Store

Back