'14 GA RB Treyvon Paulk (UT Signee 2/5/14)

2 lady VOLS plus a teammate. I'll roll with that. The victim said in the initial police report she did not want to press charges because she didn't want him to lose his scholarship. Is it easy for me to see why she is now claiming nothing happened? Of course. A lot of battered women claim it didn't happen. They think they are helping. All they are doing is making it worse.

She said they witnessed it. I haven't seen EB's statement or Carter's statement to what they did or didn't see.

She said they witnessed it. I haven't seen EB's statement or Carter's statement to what they did or didn't see.

Do I think Butch spoke to those folks before he dismissed the kid? I do. Especially with Butch knowing the girl was refusing to press charges and knowing the situation was not headed to trial.

Reactions: 1 person
Is there a better place to discuss morals on domestic violence guys? I know it pertains to Pualk but this discussion is like 15 pages deep... If there were any real news on Paulk it would be hard to find in this mess.

I agree,

It would be nice to come into a players thread for updates instead of wild conjecture on opinions based off of wild conjecture

Reactions: 2 people
I agree,

It would be nice to come into a players thread for updates instead of wild conjecture on opinions based off of wild conjecture

Only one person in here knows what went down, he was in the interrogation room with Butch. His name is LV.

He quit flipping hotels to rush back to Knoxville and interview Lady Vols and EB.

Reactions: 4 people
I would rather never win another game than to have a team like the Miami teams of the 80s/90s.

Wrong I loved the old Canes.They would tell u they were fixing to beat u down.Then do it.Then celebrate doing it.Worked very well for them wirh the exception of one night in New Orleans against a little ole team wearing orange and white.Love how they always leave that game out of the 30 and 30 on espn.:)

Media is not an adversarial system. They don't always report both sides. The court of law is an adversarial system where each side can put on proof and ask questions.

Am I really having to type this? Do you really believe everything you read? Because I can tell you that they get many things wrong. WTH?

Bump.

so is he coming back or not--- or does this speculation and soap opera drama keep going?Scrolled through 10 pages and could not find an update.... guess he will not be back with us bringing in the 2* kid.

Nothing has come out to suggest that he will be back officially.

Unofficially Conley and Bob Mueller says that it is likely he will be back, Deerpark says it is unlikely that he will be back. So take what you will from that.

Edit: GFW was also optimistic about his chances of coming back.

Unofficially Conley and Bob Mueller says that it is likely he will be back, Deerpark says it is unlikely that he will be back. So take what you will from that.

I was told by Thig and Caoch G the odds look to be in Paulk favor but that was a few wks ago. Things change but I think he'll be back personally.

Wrong I loved the old Canes.They would tell u they were fixing to beat u down.Then do it.Then celebrate doing it.Worked very well for them wirh the exception of one night in New Orleans against a little ole team wearing orange and white.Love how they always leave that game out of the 30 and 30 on espn.:)

The same way on "The Bos" they leave out that UT gave Ok the outright title by beating the U that night. Bos says in that 30 for 30 he hates orange when he goes to UT vs. OK game this past year but he should love our orange!

I was told by Thig and Caoch G the odds look to be in Paulk favor but that was a few wks ago. Things change but I think he'll be back personally.

Thanks, de1. If this can be cleaned up to everybody's satisfaction that actually knows the truth and what should happen (not LV), the penalty phase should be ending. We will see if TP gets his shot.

This kind of thinking however...makes me puke. I want UT to win, but I want be able to pull for guys.

Hence the phrase "meaningless football games". What are football games in the grand scheme of things? What matters what name is on the jersey? If they've done something so terrible they'll be in jail

I'm assuming most of you in this thread would of never drafted Ray Rice, Adrian Peterson, Randy Moss, TO, or many other NFL players on your fantasy teams huh?

Oh wait that's right, winning in your fantasy league is more important than the integrity of it. Same exact concept.

I'm assuming most of you in this thread would of never drafted Ray Rice, Adrian Peterson, Randy Moss, TO, or many other NFL players on your fantasy teams huh?

Oh wait that's right, winning in your fantasy league is more important than the integrity of it. Same exact concept.

Im for reinstating Paulk, but as soon as AP was suspended, I dropped him from my team. Wouldve done the same with the other players. Because they dont score points if theyre suspended.

If Mueller thinks he will be back than I bet he will rejoin the team

Rough parallel.

Putting them on your fantasy team isn't the same as putting them on your real life team. One puts money in their pocket and rewards them tangibly, the other doesn't.

Picking them is a prediction of their on field success, has nothing to do with morality.

Last edited:

Lol

Rough parallel.

Putting them on your fantasy team isn't the same as putting them on your real life team. One puts money in their pocket and rewards them tangibly, the other doesn't.

Picking them is a prediction of their on field success, has nothing to do with morality.

Winning puts money in peoples' pocket in the AD. You are the AD of your fantasy team.

VN Store

Back