'14 GA LB Korie Rogers

Not ranked at all it seems as if Dooley signs a 2 star or unranked player ever year. Hopefully this guy is a diamond in the rough

Last edited:
Not ranked at all it seems as if Dooley signs a 2 star or unranked player ever year. Hopefully this guy is a diamond in the rough

It's better to sit back and ask questions about recruiting before making statements like this.

Reactions: 5 people
Some people still cant seem to grasp the fact the just because there are 5 stars next to a kids name that he will be a heisman winner. If there is 1 fan base who should know that it is us.

Reactions: 1 person
6.0 4star on rivals, #51 nationally. Rogers says Clemson and UGA are tied at the top for his services.

"So far, eight schools have verbally offered. Clemson, Georgia, Auburn, Louisiana-Lafayette, Penn State, North Carolina, East Carolina and Florida," Rogers listed. "I'm also getting interest from Tennessee, Alabama and South Carolina."

The junior has now been to Clemson, Georgia, Auburn, Florida, and Tennessee. He plans on going to Georgia, Clemson, Tennessee and possibly South Carolina next.

"I'm looking for a program that fits my style," Rogers said. "I play middle linebacker here but I could play outside in college. I don't care either way. I want to play in a football city and somewhere close to home."

- Clemson rivals

Coach Jancek just RT Rogers. Is that a violation?

Here is the Tweet:

Korie Rogers ‏@KD_Rogers43
Well dang.
Retweeted by John Jancek

Nothing at all, but I don't think coaches can RT recruits can they? Maybe accidentally hit the wrong button.

Last edited:

Here is the Tweet:

Well dang.
Retweeted by John Jancek

Nothing at all, but I don't think coaches can RT recruits can they? Maybe accidentally hit the wrong button.

I believe it is a minor violation, but it sure looks like it was accidental

Here is the Tweet:

Well dang.
Retweeted by John Jancek

I'm sure everybody here knows more than our coaches so let's worry about it.

I'm sure everybody here knows more than our coaches so let's worry about it.

And I'm sure that is why Tennessee never has any secondary violations. It was just a question because I was surprised since they can't even say a recurit's name.

Did anyone ever seen or hear about any interviews or comments from his visit? Kid seems to be super quiet and is somehow under the radar even though he's the #51 player in the nation. Would love to pair this kid with bates on the outside.

umm...

yeah

I ask because Rivals lists that he has an offer from us, but 247 shows no offer. Of course, they also show JG as his lead recruiter, which is obviously not the case anymore. According to his statements on a post from 2/21/13, he did not have an offer from us yet at that point, just interest.

This kid looks very good on film. Sure would like to get this LB at UT. Looks to me like one of the best i have seen so far.

VN Store

Back