14' GA ATH Stanton Truitt

@bmoore3vfl: @TRUitt_thaTRUth you ready to be a vol yet? This where you belong if you wanna be on top of college football

B Moore continuing to do work!

Reactions: 2 people
Loved his visit today said it was awesome and the coaches showed him alot of love and could definately see himself playing at UT

Attachments

• 306206_10200691296226919_1090180578_n.jpg
    306206_10200691296226919_1090180578_n.jpg
    59.6 KB · Views: 122
Reactions: 8 people
Good Job OV!

Love the historic Jerseys behind Him. Tennessee AD needs to go head and put those on Sale ASAP!

Reactions: 1 person
Good Job OV!

Love the historic Jerseys behind Him. Tennessee AD needs to go head and put those on Sale ASAP!

I agree. Nice touch by the staff there.

It's all about the little things.

“It went really well. ... I’m really interested, and I’ll definitely go back and visit,” said Truitt, a three-star prospect who’s ranked the No. 54 athlete in the 2014 class by 247Sports.

“I really liked the vibe that I got there, so I’m definitely going to take another trip there.”

“I got a chance to bond with a lot of the coaches,” said Truitt, who also claims offers from Florida, South Carolina, Vanderbilt, Missouri, Kentucky, North Carolina, N.C. State, Washington, West Virginia and Wisconsin, among others. “I was with Coach Martinez and Coach Z for a lot of the time, and I talked to coach Butch Jones a lot. We bonded a little more.

“(Jones) told me about everything that they’re planning on doing with me on offense and even on the defensive side. They just said they really wanted me to be comfortable on whichever side of the ball I wanted to play.”

“As we walked to the stadium, I got a chance to talk to Coach Jones for about 20 minutes, and he was (saying) he loves me and I’m a great athlete, and he definitely wants me to come to Tennessee. Anywhere that I want to play, that’s fine as long as I’m comfortable with everything that’s going on and where I fit in.”

Some quote from the article. He said that he will probably make it to the spring game, and he loved all of the coaches. We are sitting pretty for Truitt right now.

Reactions: 3 people
Thought I'd bump this. Just watched his highlight video. Reminds me a lot of Cordarelle Patterson in the way he makes people miss and outruns people. The video only shows him on offense, but I would love to see a video of him at corner. Seems to be a reasonably good passer. Could be useful in a wildcat.

With his obvious killer speed and apparent quickness, I don't understand why he isn't rated higher by the recruiting services. Anyone know if there is some knock on him. I noticed Georgia and Georgia Tech have not offered, which is odd, since he is in Georgia. Our coaches seem high on him, judging by the previous post.

Sure would love to sign him

Thought I'd bump this. Just watched his highlight video. Reminds me a lot of Cordarelle Patterson in the way he makes people miss and outruns people. The video only shows him on offense, but I would love to see a video of him at corner. Seems to be a reasonably good passer. Could be useful in a wildcat.

With his obvious killer speed and apparent quickness, I don't understand why he isn't rated higher by the recruiting services. Anyone know if there is some knock on him. I noticed Georgia and Georgia Tech have not offered, which is odd, since he is in Georgia. Our coaches seem high on him, judging by the previous post.

Sure would love to sign him

:jpshakehead:

Don't disagree that CP was one of a kind, and the obvious CP blunder aside :p , Truitt looks much better than the 3-stars at which he's rated, IMO, and the coaches seem to think so, too.

Our boy Wharton busy this afternoon...

@VWharton5: My boy @TRUitt_thaTRUth about be a vol with me?

Hhmmmm.....

Last edited:
"One does not simply compare one to CP" - lord of the ring

36359906.jpg

Reactions: 4 people
Hopefully not all to truitt!! Jk, I think it was Booth put twitter pic up of 12 hand written letters from us in one day. Something along those lines

VN Store

Back