'14 FL ATH Brandon Powell

He followed his heart but his brain lost the key to the gates of his dream.

(Thank you, I'll be here all week)

Derek Tyson ‏@DerekTysonESPN 1m
ATH Brandon Powell said he is thinking things over and will decide, likely tomorrow, whether he will enroll at #UF or #Miami. #Canes #Gators

Glad this guy didn't end up here. No loyalty at all. I mean, he commits here, commits to Miami, visits here again and thinks about switching, reaffirms to Miami, and is now thinking about jumping to rival UF at the last second. Good riddance!

Reactions: 2 people
Glad this guy didn't end up here. No loyalty at all. I mean, he commits here, commits to Miami, visits here again and thinks about switching, reaffirms to Miami, and is now thinking about jumping to rival UF at the last second. Good riddance!

you're being harsh. Pretty much the samething as Booth or Omari Phillips if he cant get cleared to EE find somewhere that will allow it.
Posted via VolNation Mobile

Last edited:
Reactions: 2 people

To his defense he committed to TN before he had a Miami offer. He wants to be at Miami but can't get in yet

Seems like a good kid. I wonder if we would have let him be one of our 14 EE's had he stuck with us the whole time?

VN Store

Back