'13 VA RB Derrick Green (Michigan commit)

BOT...

Tenn leads followed by Mich. Worst case (IMO) Tennessee finishes 7-5, as could Michigan.

Green wants to play against the best --- SEC talent > Big Ten talent. Green knows he could be the featured 'back, that CJG can help improve his skills and prepare him for the league.

Nothing changed for me, barring a collapse by Tennessee, Green will be a Vol NSD. IMO.

Reactions: 8 people
Can we at least try to keep THIS thread focused on Derrick Green?

I'll ask again, what are his season stats so far? Also, is anyone worried about his visit to UM this weekend? From what I've read he seems to like the most recently visited school.

What are Green's season stats?

not sure but i don't think they would be to eye popping. His team is good so he only gets to play a quater and a half most games. don't have a link but he i remember he said on facebook, he had 140 yards and 3 td's in the first quater last game i think.

if this dude is a vol, plus bray and one of the two (patterson or hunter) come back. National f'ing champions.

Don't know about all that but the offence would be pretty dangerous if that were to happen. Our offence can already score points to win games. We should only be a one lose team right now. We just need our defence to step up. The defence would have to be much more improved to be able to be a threat in the SEC or for an NC.

One AU site reports that Green was initially going to decide in September, then it was October, and now it's looking like the timetable has been pushed back again. Green appears to want to take a number of official visits before deciding and may set a date in November.

We will have a situation simmular to bamma with their Sr Lacy and the freshman Yieldon. Neal will get the start with Green geting plenty of action and then eventually taking over and becoming the guy.

Y'all are lunatics if you think Green will come to UT without knowing who the new head coach is going to be and where he fits in with the system he will run.

Reactions: 1 person

VN Store

Back