'13 VA LB E.J. Levenberry (FSU commit)

Man if we get E.J. to go with Kondolo, Dobbs, Miller, Bell, North(commit), Ford, and Lawson on NSD it will be crazy.:loco:

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 person
article up on espn insider if someone has an account

Tennessee refuses to give up on a four-star linebacker from the East Region. Likewise, he has refused to give up on the Volunteers.

E.J. Levenberry Jr. will take an official visit to Tennessee this weekend, according to his father, Eric Levenberry. The longtime Florida State commitment from Woodbridge (Va.) Hylton has had a hot and cold relationship with Tennessee. Tennessee was thought to be the lead school before former Alabama assistant Sal Sunseri was hired to be the Volunteers' defensive coordinator in January 2011. Sunseri didn't actively recruit Levenberry Jr., who eventually chose the Seminoles over Michigan and Oklahoma and many other schools.

Levenberry Jr. was scheduled to take the official visit to Tennessee last weekend. Ice storms in East Tennessee prompted him to postpone the trip to Feb. 2.

There ya go.

Reactions: 3 people
Lol, so its like Ruckers regurgitated junk huh?

Haha I wouldn't know about that. I usually hang around Volquest and here, but everything eventually ends up here either way. It is all about how patient you are and if you have to know every little detail as it happens.

Reactions: 1 person
Somebody with computer skills create a pic of Levenberry in a Vols jersey like we did for Vonn Bell then post it to his twitter. Go Vols!!!!

Anybody know if him and Paul Harris know each other personally? I know Paul is from Maryland and I think EJ transferred from Maryland to a HS in Florida. Just looking for anything lol

Does anybody find it ironic that Sal is at FSU now and he was considering FSU, he can't seem to get away from Sal.

Come to Knoxville, be a #VFL

VN Store

Back