Nokesville, Va.
Kettle Run
HT: 6'3
WT: 200
40: 4.6 secs
Vert: 36"
GPA: 3.0
Class: 2013

Was at camp & earned a offer, said he was very impressed & named us in his top 2 w/ Virginia Tech

Rivals
Soph. Film

Nokesville (Va.) Kettle Run athlete Michael Parker loved his recent visit to Tennessee and said that moved the Vols up to the top of his list with Virginia Tech. Virginia is running third right now. The Hokies will be very hard to beat as his childhood favorite.
-Mike Farrell.

Parker could be a safety, linebacker or wide receiver in college but his best position is safety in my opinion. He has very good size for the position, is long and rangy and won't lose much of his athleticism or speed even as he adds weight. His ball skills are good not great which is why defense is his future and once he gets more experience and learns to love the defensive side of things, he will be very impressive. He will battle for one of the top 2 or 3 spots in the state of Virginia next year if he continues to develop. Parker has six early offers with Tennessee and Virginia Tech on top.
- Rivals

Because of his 6-foot-4, 200-pound frame and his 4.6-second time in the 40-yard dash, recruiters have projected him as a defensive end, tight end, strong safety, linebacker and receiver.

Washington Post

Kids got nice film, sure to be a player we are in the hunt for next year.

he's visiting miami even tho they just pulled his offer.

was too late for him as he already booked his flight.

smh

They will not have enought room for the DBs they have on their board.

He's the one they decided they could do without

Posted via VolNation Mobile

I'm guessing Miami pulling their offer could have something to do with the fact that his grades are...bad. Not trying to bash a kid but both in-state programs (and almost everyone else) has pulled any commitable offer to him because of it. He'll almost certainly have to prep

I'm guessing Miami pulling their offer could have something to do with the fact that his grades are...bad. Not trying to bash a kid but both in-state programs (and almost everyone else) has pulled any commitable offer to him because of it. He'll almost certainly have to prep

With sign and place out of the question now due to rules, I hate it for the kid. WVU or Marshall?

With sign and place out of the question now due to rules, I hate it for the kid. WVU or Marshall?

Yeah, you just hope the coaches are straightfoward with the kids who have these situations, so they don't try to commit to schools that cant take/dont want them. Marshall or WVU sounds about right, I know Marshall can take partial qualifiers or something like that (being in C-USA). At one point it looked like Parker was going to commit to Maryland for 2014 and prep a year, but I don't know if that's still something he's considering or not.

Yeah, you just hope the coaches are straightfoward with the kids who have these situations, so they don't try to commit to schools that cant take/dont want them. Marshall or WVU sounds about right, I know Marshall can take partial qualifiers or something like that (being in C-USA). At one point it looked like Parker was going to commit to Maryland for 2014 and prep a year, but I don't know if that's still something he's considering or not.

SEC schools probably wouldn't risk nonqualifiers. I really like the kid tho.

VN Store

Back