'13 TN P Trevor Daniel (preferred walk-on)

07 here. Your last name starts with an H doesn't it? (No creep, just putting two and two together)

well since i can see you guys are from dickson or the area..I graduated from DCHS 07'...can't say our football teams were any good then or now but i've heard of this kid and his leg..

Wu-Tang...i feel for you because you went to Creekwood. I went to Northeast class of 01. I hated your school lol:rock:

Reactions: 1 person
wow you know more about me then i thought..yeah i play with Garton. since your from CW then im sure you know him

Didnt we just get a punter yesterday, now if he will walk on come on down, and earn the job and scholly.

With all the kickers and punters we will have, someone is bound to be good right?

if you look at Palardy's stats he does a good job punting. But hopefully with a little help from Trevor Daniel punting, Parlardy can focus on kicking.

also plays DE.... nice

ummm Matt Darr was a pretty good linebacker in high school, do you want him playing linebacker for us ?

if you look at Palardy's stats he does a good job punting. But hopefully with a little help from Trevor Daniel punting, Parlardy can focus on kicking.

ummm Matt Darr was a pretty good linebacker in high school, do you want him playing linebacker for us ?

If he is pretty good and we have a better punter, why not

Looks like this kid could be an asset on special teams, either kicking it or running someone down!

Hey guys, I have been following VN for years, but just started posting recently. Could someone tell me how I can upload a profile picture? I know that I have to hit a certain number of posts to be able to start a thread, is it the same deal with a profile picture?

Hey guys, I have been following VN for years, but just started posting recently. Could someone tell me how I can upload a profile picture? I know that I have to hit a certain number of posts to be able to start a thread, is it the same deal with a profile picture?

Go to "user cp" you can do it from there. If you are on a mobile device you'll have to select "PC mode" before it will show up.

Whatever happened to that kid from Wyoming

After checking his twitter and verifying online, I found out Gleeson transferred to Santa Barbara Community College and is on their football team. He's listed on the roster as a "sophomore", so it's possible he could still transfer in after this season as a JUCO punter. I'm not sure if he will, though.

After checking his twitter and verifying online, I found out Gleeson transferred to Santa Barbara Community College and is on their football team. He's listed on the roster as a "sophomore", so it's possible he could still transfer in after this season as a JUCO punter. I'm not sure if he will, though.

He could come back but since he is from Australia I bet he stays somewhere around the west coast. A lot of folks think Medley is a great punter. maybe the plan is for him to be like Palardy this year. It has taken a while but right now Palardy is doing Colquitt like work as a punter and doing great as a PK and handling kickoffs. We finally see why he was so highly regarded coming out of HS. With a year to heal his broken leg maybe the kid out of West can help out with some duty.

Hate to see that this kid left. He was hitting some really nice punts warming up before the O&W game.

Wait!!! Don't you know not to bump a player thread with just a name....oh?...it's just a punter....

nm :blush:

Holy random-thread-bumping Batman!

Not really that random... This kid, along with 6 other walkons, have been removed from the roster according to a story today by Evan Woodbery.

Just thought he showed great potential and hated to see him leave. I suppose Medley scared him away. I dunno.

VN Store

Back