'13 TN ATH Malik Foreman (UT signee)

I'm done with this argument. If they can't see it I don't know what to say. I didn't call him anything but what he is. All that extra nonsense he can save for movies like RUDY. I'm finally getting the type of Athletes Florida runs at us on defense so I'm good.

You have such a hard-on for muschamp and the Florida defense it's sickening.

Reactions: 5 people
We weren't winning any championships (or SEC games for that matter) with PreWagg on the back end.

And if you think simply telling the truth is disrespectful then please move on with your daily lives, and leave VN behind. :peace2: :salute:

I would love to get Muschamp as a DC if he gets fired in the future.

I wouldn't, he wasn't all that great with the talent he had a Texas, has five star players on d now, but still got thumped by Louisville for gods sake. Plus the crazy eyes

We weren't winning any championships (or SEC games for that matter) with PreWagg on the back end.

And if you think simply telling the truth is disrespectful then please move on with your daily lives, and leave VN behind. :peace2: :salute:

Yea we didn't win any games and all the blame should go to Waggner and the other players those five years. Shame on them to not win under 3 different head coaches, four different defensive coord, four differnt o-line coaches, and five different d-line coaches all in five years of time here.

VN Store

Back