'13 TN ATH Jalen Ramsey (Former USCw, now FSU commit)

IMO Yes, but Ramsey hasnt named a leader to this point. He has visited 6-7 times over the past year.

A good start. ha

Would be nice to go ahead and get his commitment. But if others offer esp bama would prob help his rec services' ranking

Lol. Wow. This is just one of those things in recruiting. Thanks for giving me a freaking job, but now I'm going to try to take your players.

Guess who just offered....Washington

I don't see any problem with this. Wilcox and Sirmon gave their all for UT while here, they handled their departure with class, and they are going to give their all for UW while there. Plus, Ramsey is a '13 recruit.

I don't see any problem with this. Wilcox and Sirmon gave their all for UT while here, they handled their departure with class, and they are going to give their all for UW while there. Plus, Ramsey is a '13 recruit.

I agree..... no prob, whatsoever

Keith Niebuhr is now reporting that Jalen Ramsey is visiting Ole Miss this weekend for their Junior Day. He has been expected for awhile to visit UT unofficially this weekend. Fortenberry and the VQ guys are trying to make some calls and see what is really going on.

I work with Jalen's uncle. He told me that Jalen is a Miami fan. He is waiting on a offer from them. He isn't a lock like some may think.

Did he enjoy his Ole Miss visit? It's ashame he didn't make it in this weekend with the rest of the top in-state talent.

He is my numero uno wish for the amazing TN talent we have this year. That's saying a lot with this next class that is coming in from our local young men.

VN Store

Back