'13 OH TE A.J. Branisel (UT signee)

i for one hope he doesn't act like a self absorbed idiot and just plays really good football.

Ahh, my bad. I have not followed RG much in the NFL. I know he has done well, just had not heard he had "me" issues.

He doesn't. Rob Gronk is extremely humble person, he's just a big kid which I think is what he's referring to. But I don't see the problem in that when your one of the best TE's in the league when healthy. It's only off the field when he is a kid otherwise he is professional, and he's out of legal trouble. Can't really ask for more than that.

haha, Gronk's a beast on the field, fun to watch, I watch the NFL for entertainment, I like Witten better, but Gronk is still a beast. I just this kid will be a good one. :)
Go Vols!:hi:

so would there be a problem with that if he weren't an NFL player? seemed like you gave him a pass on being a superdouche for being good at catching footballs.

haha, Gronk's a beast on the field, fun to watch, I watch the NFL for entertainment, I like Witten better, but Gronk is still a beast. I just this kid will be a good one. :)
Go Vols!:hi:

And he's great for one's fantasy team as well

There are worse players morally in the NFL than Gronk that get celebrated. Alright, I hope he reminds us of Jason Witten, Cool now? :good!:

Where is A. J. in this offense ? I have not seen him since he caught a pass against Georgia.

I think the real question should be, "Where have our TE's been all year"?

Brendan Downs has proven to be nothing, but clumsy and unreliable. Woody Quinn hasn't seen the field all year. The walk on guy, well... He's a walk on. Honestly, this 2014 class cannot get here soon enough.

I'm not sure AJ has bulked up enough to be much of a blocker yet.

With the influx of talent and depth, we should definitely see improvement at this position next year.

He is seeing some playing time at both tight end and on special teams. He is only going to get better with age, time in the S&C program, and with experience.

VN Store

Back