'13 OH OL Dylan Wiesman (UT signee)

Sending a signal to thatsmyboy!
Posted via VolNation Mobile

nice! I see this nearly a month later. Its all good though, Dylan, Austin, and Brett share a dorm and they all get along well. Austin and Dylan hang out quite a bit and I dont think Austin would mind some criticism of sorts, it makes him work harder!

Reactions: 1 person
1118483.jpg

bob.jpg

nice! I see this nearly a month later. Its all good though, Dylan, Austin, and Brett share a dorm and they all get along well. Austin and Dylan hang out quite a bit and I dont think Austin would mind some criticism of sorts, it makes him work harder!

i guess i should clarify, i think that they will all make each other train harder, all 3 of these boys are very competitive, and they will make each other work harder on the field too! Dylan reminds me of Austin in many ways, they are north/south versions of each other.

i guess i should clarify, i think that they will all make each other train harder, all 3 of these boys are very competitive, and they will make each other work harder on the field too! Dylan reminds me of Austin in many ways, they are north/south versions of each other.

North as in Yankee?
Posted via VolNation Mobile

Having grown up in small town southwestern Ohio before getting back to east TN, I know what dad is saying is true. Conservative, hard working, good character, etc. type value system for most in that area. Glad they will be anchoring our future lines.

yes, where dylan grew up it was kind of like cleveland, a real small town. i think thats why those 2 get along so well, austin seems to think thats why, so i'll go with it

Cincinnati?

I woudn't call Colerain township a small town. It is an old suburb.

Cincinnati?

I woudn't call Colerain township a small town. It is an old suburb.

Ok, I really don't know for sure, I'm going on what Austin has told me, regardless of town size, they are mirror images of each other and both really good at making the other work.

Ok, I really don't know for sure, I'm going on what Austin has told me, regardless of town size, they are mirror images of each other and both really good at making the other work.

Most important similarity: They both chose to play for Tennessee and to wear orange!

Wow, are you truly Brave Volunteer or just internet brave? That pic of Shoney's Big Boy would most likely not be considered a compliment...jmo :)

Hey, I love this kid and I'm glad he decided to be a VFL! However thats exactly what I thought of when I saw his pic! :)

we love him too! Its funny looking at him and Austin together, they noth have Baby faces on mens bodies.

JJ looked like he was 9 when he first enrolled. Now he looks like a man. I got carded when I was over 30. It’s a blessing to look youthful. Makes people underestimate you.

VN Store

Back