'13 JUCO DL Edwin Delva

What has he done? He's gotten 1 sack 4 TFL and in 18 games. Plus he's only started 4 of those games. So, I would say he's one that would get recuited over because of his lack of production. Plus he's a RS Jr.

Last edited:
What has he done?

More than likely a starter as he looked the best at DE in the Spring. He has done more than some of the guys you mentioned in your depth. And isn't he a senior along with Hood and Fowlkes? Would be hard to recruit over seniors.

Edit: My bad he is a RS Jr.

Last edited:
they arent being recruited over...

its what haoppens at every school by every good coach.

You recruit guys you think can play and excel.

recruiting over someone only happens within the same class.

there is No such thing as "recruiting over" guys who are already on the roster.

Reactions: 1 person
Why I put Walls in was because of his lack of production. Hopefully he can contribute more this season.

its not the same thing.
its what coaches should be doing in recruiting anyway.

not a single coach in America wouldn't not recruit a more talented HS kid because they have guys already at that position.

and you are right, walls is someone who has not produced , for whatever reason injuries, talent, hard work ...

it just hasnt worked

He put on a lot of weight fast and went from being a LB to a DT within two years, then back to DE. Probably had something to do with it.

yea but again, i dont care what the reasons are.

doesnt matter why

he hasn't produced.

"Although Antelope Valley Community College Edwin Delva was scheduled to visit the Vols Saturday when Tennessee hosts Georgia State his visit was moved back to later in the season, likely some time in November. But, that didn't spur any of his excitement as he's still scheduled to visit the Vols."

Paul Fortenberry from VQ

"Although Antelope Valley Community College Edwin Delva was scheduled to visit the Vols Saturday when Tennessee hosts Georgia State his visit was moved back to later in the season, likely some time in November. But, that didn't spur any of his excitement as he's still scheduled to visit the Vols."

Paul Fortenberry from VQ

Thanks...sounds like the coaches moved the visit back...likely because he's not a take at this point.

I am starting to think that when UT offers a JUCO, they will get a bump in stars, similar to when Bama offers anyone. It does seem we hit on Juco more than most.
-T-

VN Store

Back