'13 GA TE A J Jackson

I feel like not enough people are talking about this kid.

When you find a quote of him saying that he's very interested in UT, people might start talking. We're just now getting in the ballgame for him.

At this point, we're behind. It is big that he's visiting, however.

getting him on campus is great news...wondering what all these kids have to say about Butch and Tennessee in such a short time of knowing the man.

This is a fun time of the year whenever you have spots to fill, there will be a few surprises but it's worth it after keeping up w it all year to see how things shake out

With Quinn close to committing do we take another TE? Also what's Meredith's status?

No, Quinn would be it unless AJ Jackson wanted to be a Vol. Hubbs or Fortenberry said recently that Meredith is back healthy and has been running sprints.

No, Quinn would be it unless AJ Jackson wanted to be a Vol. Hubbs or Fortenberry said recently that Meredith is back healthy and has been running sprints.

So if A.Jackson commit that would put us at having Meredith, Downs, Bransiel, Quinn, A.Jackson and C.Jackson at TE unless we switch C.Jackson to DE?

Even though Quinn has two years to play two and Downs is a Junior that would leave us with four TEs in 2015 if we get Jackson.

Even though Quinn has two years to play two and Downs is a Junior that would leave us with four TEs in 2015 if we get Jackson.

Yes, but that's if we don't bring in anyone else in 2014. Which I'm sure we will with the way this staff utilizes the TE position.

Is this kid still a take regardless of other possible TE commits like Quinn? I would think he is. Especially considering his friendship with Bellamy, Lawson, & others.

Do you think CBJ pushes for a commit from Arshad when visits this weekend? Now that Chauntez Jackson has decommitted?

Do you think CBJ pushes for a commit from Arshad when visits this weekend? Now that Chauntez Jackson has decommitted?

He fits the scheme a whole lot better than C. Jackson did. The thing I’m thinking now is that there’s some other players that are at other positions that are higher priority. And it could just be a courtesy visit for Coach Thigpen--he could be FSU all the way. I’d have to get the reactions from the staff’s politicin’ before I give a more educated guess.

VN Store

Back